Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jammerz

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2012
I can tell you it doesn't fit with Lucky Labs wrap and I'm sure they are the same thickness. I am able to use the SGP Linear Ex case with the wrap even though it is a very tight fit. Still wish they would have put covers over the volume and power buttons, just too much of a pain to press in my opinion.
I'm rocking the GA full body with the Caze thinedge and the sides fit without any issues!

revminus

macrumors newbie
Dec 7, 2012
recessed buttons

This bumper lives up to the reviews and comments!

The only real issue is that the buttons are very difficult to use after putting the bumper on.

Does anyone know of a product (like add-on buttons) that raise the volume keys and the power button so they are easier to access?

Thanks!

SYale

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2012
California
This bumper lives up to the reviews and comments!

The only real issue is that the buttons are very difficult to use after putting the bumper on.

Does anyone know of a product (like add-on buttons) that raise the volume keys and the power button so they are easier to access?

Thanks!

I'm glad, I can't wait! Hopefully not too much longer..

Mosco

macrumors regular
May 26, 2002
Just a word of warning, I have had my white thin edge for a while now, and it seems like it's starting to dis-color...

ipodlover77

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2009
Question:

to the people who received their cases. How long was the wait time between it "leaving hong kong" via the tracking number and receiving it?

zhenya

macrumors 604
Jan 6, 2005
Can't say as I didn't track it, but I ordered one on 12/29 and it arrived yesterday 1/10. Not bad considering the holiday.

SYale

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2012
California
All I got to say is WOW. I love the this bumper. Paired with a sticker_boy matte back protector, and an amazing Bodyguardz Pure, along with a Spigen aluminum home button (yay, Christmas money!), I like the look of my new phone. I have to say, the aluminum home buttons look BETTER than the pictures on the internet show...

Extremely satisfied with Caze. Wait may be slow, but it was worth it! :D

michaelfields

macrumors regular
Apr 8, 2010
All I got to say is WOW. I love the this bumper. Paired with a sticker_boy matte back protector, and an amazing Bodyguardz Pure, along with a Spigen aluminum home button (yay, Christmas money!), I like the look of my new phone. I have to say, the aluminum home buttons look BETTER than the pictures on the internet show...

Extremely satisfied with Caze. Wait may be slow, but it was worth it! :D

Pics? That's the same setup I'm ordering this weekend except with a glas.tr instead of pure

Clairex

macrumors newbie
Aug 12, 2007
Vancouver, BC
I just received my clear one and I gotta say WOW is right. thing fits so damn good.
Do you mind posting pics if your clear thinedge? I'm debating between the clear and the silver.
Very disappointed in the clear case. As soon as I put it on, the give was really annoying on both sides of the case. A shame as I really like the look of it on the phone. I have contacted customer service to see what the options are and if they will send me another.
Same to you if you ended up getting a replacement!

Sunday Shadows

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
i dont believe the buttons to be hard to press. the case is great, I can't fit the wood skin i planned on using but I am fine with that. The case is the best bumper I have used so far. I love that its very thin and doesn't add any bulk to the sides. It makes the phone a very small amount longer but its not noticeable.

SYale

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2012
California
Lol, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot about my post. I will have the pictures tomorrow hopefully. Hahaha. My camera battery IS still connected the charger, just has been charged the whole time now. :p

iEnvy

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
DFW
Update: You guys who've had the thinedge for a while might want to take the bumper off and clean dirt and dust off. I had so much accumulated near the lightning port and speaker, it was ridiculous(lol). Still a great case though

Thekidtorres

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2013
I purchased a black thin edge, and a phantomskinz matte back and sides last week, i am very impatient, i want them noww jaja.
I am from argentina, so i think it will take a little more than usual. :(

IXDoubleDXI

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2011
Central Florida
Just got my black thinedge yesterday, definitely impressed. I placed an order yesterday for the matte phantomskinz back, that set up looks awesome. I ordered the bumper on 1/20, would have been delivered 1/30, but had to sign for it, so that can give a timeframe for anyone ordering. This was shipped to Florida too, so i'm guessing West Coast would be faster.

Thekidtorres

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2013
Just got my black thinedge yesterday, definitely impressed. I placed an order yesterday for the matte phantomskinz back, that set up looks awesome. I ordered the bumper on 1/20, would have been delivered 1/30, but had to sign for it, so that can give a timeframe for anyone ordering. This was shipped to Florida too, so i'm guessing West Coast would be faster.

Could you post some photos please, i am waiting a black one and i want to see more photos jeje.
Thank you very much.

barryst

macrumors regular
Mar 10, 2009
..... and they sent me the wrong case :mad:

ordered a thinedge matte black, and they sent me the zero5 clear case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.