Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

qamaro

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2007
Anyone owns Sony nex7 digital camera please share your review.

Defiently not iMac related but, if you need comprehensive reviews from an owner much more can be said of it than the rolling review and videos at LL Forum

If you need a link to a professional photographer using it for work purposes just send me a PM.

This thread will more than likely need to me moved.

bmcgrath

macrumors 65816
Oct 5, 2006
London, United Kingdom
Email me at me[at]barrymcg[dot]com and I will give you a review. I've been a user of a Nex 7 for over 6 months and I think it's been one of my best photography purchases in years. I ditched my Canon EOS and fleet of L lenses for this little thing.

hulk2012

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 13, 2012
Defiently not iMac related but, if you need comprehensive reviews from an owner much more can be said of it than the rolling review and videos at LL Forum

If you need a link to a professional photographer using it for work purposes just send me a PM.

This thread will more than likely need to me moved.

Silly. 50% of posts here are not related its a community with same passion and love (apple products) and we could pretty much cover anything. But you just can't see it that way. Damn..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.