Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Catsman

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2010
On the Coast Australia
Many eons ago the Apple packaging was brilliant for its time. On opening you received a letter from staff thanking you for buying the Apple product, a photo of a happy, smiling staff (all of them) and two very colorful Apple stickers.

The whole package was a piece of Art. Nowadays, well. Haven't used the stickers since the early ones, which i would still use if i could get my hands on some.

r2shyyou

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2010
Paris, France
Many eons ago the Apple packaging was brilliant for its time. On opening you received a letter from staff thanking you for buying the Apple product, a photo of a happy, smiling staff (all of them) and two very colorful Apple stickers.

The whole package was a piece of Art. Nowadays, well. Haven't used the stickers since the early ones, which i would still use if i could get my hands on some.

Looks like you can for not too much.

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
Am I a fanboy if I still have my Rainbow Colored Apple sticker, circa 1980's, in a mint, museum-rated display case? :D

Dave.UK

macrumors 65816
Sep 24, 2012
Kent, UK
I put one one on the end of my winkle so as to impress the ladies.

(I bought it off ebat because I have an S3)

tl01

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
I put one on my car... I keep the other ones... I'm glad they include them.

GeorgieAcevedo

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2012
New York City
One for my little brother and one for my little sister. They're twins age of 7. Little brother usually sticks it in a really stupid place so it only lasts him a day. Little sister is more careful with the sticker, she puts it in the back of her iPod touch then a cover on top of it.

SnowLeopard OSX

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2012
California
I put one of my Apple stickers on my car (quite a while ago). I also have a couple of Apple stickers in random places in my room, but I have tons of Apple stickers just sitting in the box. I wish the stickers were smaller - like the same size as the Apple logo on the back of my phone.

thekb

macrumors 6502a
May 8, 2010
I have thought about the common use of putting the one on the car, but i never have been a car sticker person. I even take the dealer stickers and license plate frames off the car. They are not paying me for that marketing.

I make it a condition of the sale ... Any dealership marketing will be removed prior to leaving the dealership or no sale. If they damage the paint removing it, they must fix it. I can't stand that free advertising crap. I give them a choice: remove all logos or knock another $500 off the price.

DougFNJ

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2008
NJ
I have always kept them in the box for the next person that buys it from me. I would never stick one on my car as it is almost advertising "break into my car, I have valuable possessions"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.