Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuipdboy1000

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
All from Amazon. I'm going to have a busy few days off from work!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    923 KB · Views: 89

MattG

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
Sennheiser MX 365 earphones. After trying the "rubber stopper" style earphones and finding they just slip right out of my ears, going for some of these instead. I've always had good experiences with Sennheiser and these seem to get good reviews, and for the price...

Attachments

• 71YoNMFwWYL._SL1500_.jpg
    71YoNMFwWYL._SL1500_.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 53

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Looks exactly the same as something we had years ago called "The Magic Bullet". Was actually pretty good, noisy as hell though but it did do what it said. Problem was it packed up after 6 months so we didn't replace.
I have one and have had it since 2006. I have used the **** out of that thing and used it 8 x a day for 9 straight months ... still going. I wonder about that other one, seems more expensive but does the exact same thing.
theres are some terrible quality speakers. o_O
I would look for better wattage if I was you.
I would down vote if it still exist ;)

And this is why down voting should never exist again.

panda bear

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2010
Looks exactly the same as something we had years ago called "The Magic Bullet". Was actually pretty good, noisy as hell though but it did do what it said. Problem was it packed up after 6 months so we didn't replace.

Well, from what i've read about them both (I've never owned a Magic Bullet), the NutriBullet (600 watts) is more powerful than the Magic Bullet (250-350 watts).

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
treated myself a new years/Christmas /early birthday gift for feb 7... so fun to drive:D

I would love one of these, but being 6'3, I think I wouldn't fit in it.

Well, from what i've read about them both (I've never owned a Magic Bullet), the NutriBullet (600 watts) is more powerful than the Magic Bullet (250-350 watts).

What's wattage have to do with it? Magic Bullet has diced up anything I've thrown in the cup. I like to add 8oz of water, ice, oatmeal, and a scoop of peanut butter for my protein breakfast.

panda bear

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2010
What's wattage have to do with it? Magic Bullet has diced up anything I've thrown in the cup. I like to add 8oz of water, ice, oatmeal, and a scoop of peanut butter for my protein breakfast.

Did you invent the Magic Bullet or something?

I was merely telling the guy the only difference i've found in reading about them both, since I don't own a Magic Bullet.

I'm really glad you like your Magic Bullet, bud.

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
Did you invent the Magic Bullet or something?

I was merely telling the guy the only difference i've found in reading about them both, since I don't own a Magic Bullet.

I'm really glad you like your Magic Bullet, bud.

Did you get offended because I asked what wattage had to do with it?

Mr. McMac

Suspended
Dec 21, 2009
Far away from liberals
I finally received my Tripp-Lite PR10b regulated 12 volt DC, 10 amp (7.5 amps continuous) power supply yesterday. For all you electronic nerds out there, this thing is awesome.. OK, I'm a nerd, I admit it...

Attachments

• DSC_5166.JPG
    DSC_5166.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 71

ljonesj

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2009
Kingsport TN
well my newest purchase is some antibiotics and some cough medicine for a strap that has infected my sinus cavity oh what a great start to the new year

panda bear

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2010
Did you get offended because I asked what wattage had to do with it?

Yes, I'm deeply offended.

From the best of my knowledge (which is limited), more watts = more power. So I guess that's what wattage has to do with it?

It seemed like you were the one getting kind of protective of your Magic Bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.