Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

76ShovelHead

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 30, 2010
Florida
Just WOW.

http://www.mbusa.com/vcm/MB/Digital...4-E-Class-E63-AMG-FutureModel-Exterior-06.jpg

They've certainly found a way to retain the legacy of the four eyes despite it being one headlamp. But are they moving away from sophistication/class to futuristic luxury like Audi?

And the new CLA Class? Woah.. I don't know which I like more. I've been a fan since the 190e. I loved that car so damn much, still great looking today.

I'm afraid they're going to ditch the hood star, none of the pictures in the gallery have the new E Class with a hood star. :(

pvmacguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 2, 2009
Jax
That image loosk fantastic, but is that the stard or the AMG/Sport version. If the later of course that one is going to look fantastic and be way more $$$ than just your standard e350 etc.

76ShovelHead

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 30, 2010
Florida
That image loosk fantastic, but is that the stard or the AMG/Sport version. If the later of course that one is going to look fantastic and be way more $$$ than just your standard e350 etc.

It is AMG I believe.

I just hope the standard e350 still wears its hood star.

Can't have a mercedes without a hood star. At least not me!

Though, I could have two mercedes, one with and one without. But the one with the hood star comes first (Its on my bucket list, to own a Mercedes with a hood star, right next to rMBP and iMac or Air) :D

----------

Not a fan of the new fascia/grille/bumper, thought the previous front was way more aggressive, sharp looking vs. this more soft, rounded front.

Personally, My FAV was the 2009 E-Class. The round headlights, with the angular fascia. Almost came to a point like a boat. Damn.

By the time I'm ready to purchase, that 2009 will be under 20 grand! Who needs new? Get a discount for letting somebody break your car in for you ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.