Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ta0jin

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2011
Maryland
I wonder with the screen protector being tempered glass if it will actually adhere or just simply cover the iphone screen? Also, anyone know a release date for this or pre-order date? I'm thinking I may wait till my local BestBuy has it for better return policy. I really don't want to fork out shipping costs and/or restocking fee back to Incipio if I don't like the case.

Does Best Buy carry Incipio? I believe the iPhone screen will just touch the tempered glass screen not adhere

----------

The Atlas is going to be available in AT&T and Verizon stores

GenderFi

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2012
Does Best Buy carry Incipio? I believe the iPhone screen will just touch the tempered glass screen not adhere

----------

The Atlas is going to be available in AT&T and Verizon stores

Ok good, that's what I thought about the tempered glass. I sure hope its that way too. I know BestBuy carries Incipio cases, but just waiting on the release date for the Atlas case for the i5. I've heard rumors that it may not be released till end of February into March.

BXPhoto

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2012
wow I want both the Atlas and the offGrid battery case. Thats like 200.00 alone LOL...

Wildwillis

macrumors member
Dec 14, 2012
Any more news on this? Starting to get a little anxious. :D

That makes two of us! I've been searching pretty much a couple of times per day for the past week or so and there really isn't much other than the 'official' info that came out of CES. Nobody seems to have gotten their hands on this thing to provide a more detailed review yet...

Wildwillis

macrumors member
Dec 14, 2012
Well that's something!

Thanks! Hadn't seen that video on 'installing' the phone into the case yet. Really looking forward to seeing some reviews on this thing. I may just pre-order it somewhere. Just returned myLifeproof case for the 5th and final time today...

dakota316

macrumors member
Dec 3, 2011
Missouri
I think I will still pick this case up, as it looks great other than the oil slick you can see there. But you never know, they may have that changed before their released. And if I get it and it isn't any good, itll go right back, lol. Might as well give it a shot though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.