Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gecko20

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Esch Alzette / Luxembourg
It would be cool to group all the informations about the delivery of th 27 Imac in the APR's.
Has anybody already get his BTO via an APR?
Mine ( from an apr in Luxembourg ) should arrive in the next days? What is the situation in the States and in the UK?

4Hummer

macrumors newbie
Dec 5, 2012
Still waiting on my 27-inch: 3.2GHz unit here in Canada

Ordered threw an APR called CDW, We have an employee purchase program threw them. (No Interest, payment comes directly off of each pay, ends up being less than $100 every 2 weeks)

There seems to be a Huge Back order as CDW is waiting for there stock.

Currently

27 Inch 3.2Ghz 196 on Back order
27 Inch 2.9Ghz 326 on Back order
21.5 Inch 2.9 GHz 130 on Back order
21.5 Inch 2.7 GHz 383 on Back Order

I keep checking their website and hoping Apple will ship them some units..

My 20" G5 PPC iMac is starting to show its age.

Last edited:

jupzup

macrumors newbie
Jan 8, 2013
Germany
Same situation here in germany. Im still waiting for my 27" full possible config ( but only with 8 GB RAM ).

The APR's dont get delivery dates unfortunately Apple confirm only there orders :confused:

My APR called Cyperport and there calculate with some pieces of 27" BTO on 17.01. but this date is not confirmed by Apple. Hopefully Apple did start now to supply the APR's.

ps: really nice Forum here :)

Last edited:

FlthyMcNsty

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
IL
My iMac 27" will arrive tomorrow from MacMall here in the states. I hope that means your APR are getting then too and you will have you iMac soon!

TouchMint.com

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2012
Phoenix
My iMac 27" will arrive tomorrow from MacMall here in the states. I hope that means your APR are getting then too and you will have you iMac soon!

What all did you order BTO?

I ordred on the 29th and then had to reorder on the 30th when they messed up my order

Heres my order:

27" iMac Quad-Core Intel Core i5 3.2GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M graphics processor with 1GB of GDDR5 memory, Two Thunderbolt ports, Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Trackpad, OS X Mountain Lion

(675m should be 680mx but macmall cant do much right so they have it listed wrong.)

Last edited:

stoster38

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2008
North Hollywood
Living in California I didn't order through Mac Mall because I wanted to save on sales tax. I ordered my stock 27 inch 2.9ghz with 8 megs of ram from B&H Photo on 12/2/2012.

Free shipping and Applecare at half off made it an offer I couldn't pass up. Last time I checked with them on 12/30 they told me that probably within a week or two my computer should ship.

Nothing yet and it's getting close to that 2 week time period they told me. This is the first time I've bought an Apple computer and had to wait this long to get it!! It's driving me nuts!! lol Hopefully I'll get it soon!!

I ordered it Nov 29th.

Dillus

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2012
Ordered my iMac from a premium reseller called Adamsoft here in Germany. They ordered it from Apple on the 28th of Nov., and I've been pestering them ever since. They keep telling me they don't know when it will arrive. I wonder if I will ever get that cursed computer.

Specs: 27 inch, 2,9 ghz, 1TB Fusion Drive, 8 Gigs Ram

Last edited:

mdb90

macrumors newbie
Dec 27, 2012
Nice thread! :)

Same story here. Ordered mine on december 6th, at A-mac Amersfoort, The Netherlands. They can't tell me anything about the expected delivery date.

My old 24" iMac died, so I'm working full time on a 13" alu macBook for a month now. Driving me crazy.:mad:

27", 3,2 Ghz, 1TB Fusion, 8GB, 675MX

bigfoot52

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2012
Belgium
I orded my imac 27 2.9, 1TB fusiondrive at the switch store in Belgium on 7 december, still no news when he will be delivered.

mdb90

macrumors newbie
Dec 27, 2012
Just called A-mac in Amersfoort, The Netherlands. The guy on the phone told me that they had received some 27" models, but only without Fusion Drive. (which I ordered)

That's all he could tell, they don't know more than we do.

gecko20

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Esch Alzette / Luxembourg
Just called A-mac in Amersfoort, The Netherlands. The guy on the phone told me that they had received some 27" models, but only without Fusion Drive. (which I ordered)

That's all he could tell, they don't know more than we do.

Hm, still it's an approvement to recieve some units, let's hope the BTO will hit in a few days the stores too

GaryClough

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2012
Just wondered if anyone in the UK has received a 27" iMac from an APR ?

I order a 27" i7, 3TB fusion, 680MX from Dabs.com on the 6th December, in order to get a friends business discount.

Dabs still do not have any information as to when it will ship, this is really frustrating, especially as most people who ordered direct with Apple on this date have already received their iMac, or at least shipping notice.

It would be good to know if anyone has been able to get any info out of UK APR's.

Cheers

Imaginethe

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2012
UK
Just wondered if anyone in the UK has received a 27" iMac from an APR ?

I order a 27" i7, 3TB fusion, 680MX from Dabs.com on the 6th December, in order to get a friends business discount.

Dabs still do not have any information as to when it will ship, this is really frustrating, especially as most people who ordered direct with Apple on this date have already received their iMac, or at least shipping notice.

It would be good to know if anyone has been able to get any info out of UK APR's.

Cheers

No not yet, and ordered on the 3rd. Like you I went throgh to get a good a good discount. I spoek to them, and they ahve chased but Apple refuse to give a delivery date date citing production problems.

Frustrating when I have seen people with the same spec order weeks later and now receiving them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.