Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aluren

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 9, 2008
As the title says, my iPhone 5 does not vibrate. I've played with every possible setting and rebooted the device as well, but nothing worked. The vibrate settings are turned on. Anyone experience this problem as well?

Raphi99999

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2012
Yes, i do
i have the same problem but i thought it was working when i turned it on the first time
But i have an appointment today at 3:30pm at the apple store and let them take a look at it
When i know something more i will let you know

pranay

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2012
iPhone5 Vibrator doesnt work

Vibrator not working when I get a call. on silent mode on and off it functions, but not while someone is calling on the phone.

marcospassalini

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2013
Me too

As the title says, my iPhone 5 does not vibrate. I've played with every possible setting and rebooted the device as well, but nothing worked. The vibrate settings are turned on. Anyone experience this problem as well?

Did you solve this problem? I have the same. :-(

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
I got a replacement this past weekend because of a camera issue. Now, I get banner notification for incoming email but vibrate comes in delayed by at least 5-10 seconds. So beat. What gives?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.