Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

akasch

macrumors regular
Feb 1, 2009
Mine for today

Attachments

• Photo Jan 15, 11 30 58 PM.png
    Photo Jan 15, 11 30 58 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 182

BrandonHacks

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2012
Texas
There are iPhone 5 psd's out there that has the reflection on the screen. You just put your screenshot behind it... keeping the reflection over your image. I have one for a white iPhone 5 for my wife's iPhone in post #1604 above... and a black one that I use for my iPhone 5.

Here is my latest homescreen with my new SDSU carrier logo. Like I do with all my posted screenshots... I replaced the personal pics with random SDSU girls. My wife would kill me if I had pics of SDSU girls on my homescreen... LOL...

I've been looking for something like this.. how can i find frames for my 4th/5th row pics? are there any templates?

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
I've been looking for something like this.. how can i find frames for my 4th/5th row pics? are there any templates?

I created psd's based off these wallpaper images posted in a forum:
http://forums.imore.com/wallpapers-ringtones/239987-iphone-5-wallpapers.html#post1932641

I basically took the frames out, and made the wall behind the frames transparent. Then I use my prefered wallpaper images behind the frames. This makes it easy to add shelves and cut out rows I don't need. The glass windows I used for the 2 pictures is taken from a user mod widget used in a winterboard theme called MiOS. Windows were created by schnedi. I just made the background behind the windows transparent to make it easy to photoshop my images behind window frames easy. If I was jailbroken, I could assign the lock and home screen wallpaper behind both picture frames... but photoshop is my only option for now.

Spidder

macrumors regular
Dec 31, 2012
There are iPhone 5 psd's out there that has the reflection on the screen. You just put your screenshot behind it... keeping the reflection over your image. I have one for a white iPhone 5 for my wife's iPhone in post #1604 above... and a black one that I use for my iPhone 5.

Ok, I just used Google Images, but good to know :)

what program does that? i'm sorry. I'm new to all photo editing.

Every graphic program, from MS Paint to Adobe Photoshop :)

how is this?

Looks pretty good!

klikekyle

macrumors regular
Dec 29, 2012
What is that "Stream" app you have? Ive been trying to find it.

It's a app.net app that cross posts to Twitter.

----------

I really like your set up, but i'd have to dig into that folder on the dock A LOT.

I tried it for a few hours and it kept bugging me because I would go back to the home screen and have to close the folder to continue.

I'm a little confused as to what you mean.

----------

Where can I get wallpaper?

You can download it and the other sizes from my Dribbble page here, http://drbl.in/gsrg

Here's a link to my site where you can find some other walls too. Enjoy! http://www.pixeledmind.com

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
I'm a little confused as to what you mean.

Basically i'd like to use a folder in my dock also; but when you open an app from the folder, it doesn't close.

Example:

- Open folder
- Launch phone app
- Make call
- End call
- Hit home button to go back to home screen
- Folder is still open

I wish the folder would close itself once you've selected an app...

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
Basically i'd like to use a folder in my dock also; but when you open an app from the folder, it doesn't close.

Example:

- Open folder
- Launch phone app
- Make call
- End call
- Hit home button to go back to home screen
- Folder is still open

I wish the folder would close itself once you've selected an app...

That's one of the tiny annoyance that Apple has yet to address. -.-

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
Mine. Haven't changed much since the last one. Still have my lovely pink wallpaper :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 113
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.