Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
It's a program for Mac called CarrierEditor:
http://uhelios.com/downloads/

Or for Windows get the program called CustomCarrierLogo:
http://t.co/ssIWS7RL

After I found out that it was macs only... I never clicked on the thread again. Glad I clicked it today. Thanks!!! worked great on my Windows PC.:)

sdcarrier.png

Last edited:

mreddys10

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2008
Once you use the program to create a custom logo it'll save two .ipcc files on your computer, the first one being the new logo with v. 13.2 and second your original .ipcc file (I recommend putting the original .ipcc file somewhere safe). When you install the custom logo and then want to go back to your original carrier all you would have to do is install the original .ipcc and it would automatically downgrade your carrier version back to 13.1 and display your stock carrier logo. (As usual, you would have to either toggle on and off airplane mode or reboot each time you install a custom logo or original carrier)

If you still have your custom logo installed on your phone with v. 13.2 and want to create a new logo .ipcc file, just enter 13.2 as your current carrier version in the program and it'll automatically create a .ipcc file with v. 13.3.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a Lot. This makes things a lot clearer. It's not mentioned anywhere that the Carrier Version would go back to the original version number also

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Here it is, although I don't think a planet makes good carrier logo at all. It's too small to really tell what it is.

Well I greatly appreciate the effort. You may be right, but I will give it a try after work and let you know how it turns out. Again, thanks a lot, I know I (and I'm sure all the rest of us) appreciate you helping us out. :cool:

Mike84

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
I have a few questions. What if I replace my carrier logo, and decide to revert to the original? My carrier version right now is 13.1, and the new version will be 13.2 with the custom logo. In order to revert, do I need to upload the original .ipcc as 13.3? Do I have to increase the version number everytime I decide I want to change the carrier logo?

And what will happen if my carrier actually decides to give a 13.2 update?
Lot of questions, I know. Sorry

I actually had the same question and I reverted back to the 13.1. After so many changes, I was at 13.4, but going back to 13.1 didn't do anything other than go back to the original AT&T logo.

I do have one question: does this interfere with your reception settings? I have noticed that since I started changing the logos, my phone's reception (the bars) has gone down.

rshroff2

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2012
Chicago, IL
Does anyone know of this works on Sprint iPhone 5 yet?

Sorry if this has been answered already. I just got this tapatalk app and have absolutely no idea how to search for anything with it. If anyone knows how to do it please let me know! ☺

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Does anyone know of this works on Sprint iPhone 5 yet?

Sorry if this has been answered already. I just got this tapatalk app and have absolutely no idea how to search for anything with it. If anyone knows how to do it please let me know! ☺

No sprint support yet. Have no idea why.... iPhone 5 on Sprint is LTE... should support IPCC files...

Advil

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2008
I had to get my phone swapped at the apple store and when I restored from backup my custom carrier reverted back to AT&T and I can't find the awesome "Slayer" one I had! Anyone know where it was?? it was a bunch of band names in a zip file from deviant art i think.

Leet Apple

macrumors 6502a
Nov 10, 2009
Canada
strange followed the instructions perfectly, still won't work

EDIT: Fido carrier doesn't work, tried with ROGERS and it worked for a split second before returning back to Fido

HELP

Last edited:

akasch

macrumors regular
Feb 1, 2009
Made these two today. Diamond Supply Co and a panda.

Attachments

• 2013-01-17 00.22.49.png
    2013-01-17 00.22.49.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 2013-01-17 00.31.37.png
    2013-01-17 00.31.37.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 87

GeorgieAcevedo

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2012
New York City
Can someone make the o2 logo how it actually looks in uk on the iPhone

I'm guessing is just the specific font and size that's need

Thanks!

Attachments

• iphone-5-3d-buildings.jpg
    iphone-5-3d-buildings.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 124

DDP05

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2013
How about this in white? Thanks and go Johnny Football!

Attachments

• TAM-Logo.png
    TAM-Logo.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 84

gstarr13

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2013
Hi All,
Any chance I could get this picture sized for carrier logo?

Thank you

Attachments

• 13-Ball-Real.png
    13-Ball-Real.png
    364.8 KB · Views: 639
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.