Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Trogledyte Mac

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2006
Questions :confused:

Ordered 30/11/12 - Shipped 12/01/13 possible arrival 22/01/13
I got today a invoice document from computer and extra’s... What does it mean?
Still no movement or to see my tracking... anyone knows why?
Is it almost over the waiting?

Thx.

Fatboy71

macrumors 65816
Dec 21, 2010
UK
I have the same text, info or problem? But maybe it is this “at latest 48 business hours before your estimated delivery date“ what counts?
Means 20 or 21 January you will got all the info?

Correct?

That does make sense.

It's just with others been able to track when their iMac is in another country from where its going to be delivered to, it seems to me as if this is tracking information from much earlier on, on its route.

If the 48 hours is (for me) when I can track it, at that time the iMac, and the other extra items I've ordered will be in the UK. Strange how some have been able to track theirs when their iMac is in a different country to where its going to be delivered. Thanks.

parrafin

macrumors member
Aug 23, 2012
Ordered 27th, with payment clearing 28th - finally gone to preparing!

Standard Base 27 with Magic Trackpad. Brought through Higher Eduction Store in UK.

Hopefully this snow wont slow it down too much!

Trogledyte Mac

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2006
I got my number now... LOL
Tracking work! :D It’s already here in Antwerp :rolleyes: :cool:

Found nothing on the Dutch/Belgium store... tried my luck on the American store with my W number and I got it all now.........:rolleyes:

Hayzie

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2008
After checking almost every hour since I placed my order on the 4th Jan, my status has changed to preparing for shipment!! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Rybana

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
London, UK
Mine is the same as yours :)

On the Apple website says 18th, UPS says 21st

Hey,

glad to be in the same boat with other people @Dec.. @Macsurtees. Exactly the same stats. Do you think it will arrive tomorrow? Or you are now set for Monday?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-01-17 at 20.07.13.png
    Screen shot 2013-01-17 at 20.07.13.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 38

Plineo

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2013
Murcia, Spain
After checking almost every hour since I placed my order on the 4th Jan, my status has changed to preparing for shipment!! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Congrats! You are very lucky, there are people who ordered a lot earlier than you and are still in processing.

Dec..

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2012
England
Hey,

glad to be in the same boat with other people @Dec.. @Macsurtees. Exactly the same stats. Do you think it will arrive tomorrow? Or you are now set for Monday?

I'm guessing monday as it will need to clear customs, and heard of people sitting in Germany for prolonged periods :(

Wouldn't complain if it turned up tomorrow though! Luckily I'm working nights this week, so will be home during delivery hours just incase :)

Hayzie

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2008
Congrats! You are very lucky, there are people who ordered a lot earlier than you and are still in processing.

I know right, it feels unfair... I'm not complaining though. I guess this good fortune cancels out the spontaneous logicboard failure in my MBP

Rybana

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
London, UK
I'm guessing monday as it will need to clear customs, and heard of people sitting in Germany for prolonged periods :(

Wouldn't complain if it turned up tomorrow though! Luckily I'm working nights this week, so will be home during delivery hours just incase :)

Yeah, I think you might be right :( but I am still keeping my hope until the end of tomorrow. Would be great to have a play with it over the weekend whilst the UK's infrastructure crashes under a few inches of snow :D

Where in the UK are you?

----------

Btw.. check this out... its our new toys slowly getting closer to us...

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/5x9

I am pretty sure that it will update on the UPS tracking system as "Warsaw Poland 17/01/2013 'time'... departure scan" shortly :)

Rybana

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
London, UK
Yeah, I think you might be right :( but I am still keeping my hope until the end of tomorrow. Would be great to have a play with it over the weekend whilst the UK's infrastructure crashes under a few inches of snow :D

Where in the UK are you?

----------

I am pretty sure that it will update on the UPS tracking system as "Warsaw Poland 17/01/2013 'time'... departure scan" shortly :)

I was right - the plane is on its way now to Cologne...

...and here it is...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-01-17 at 21.02.37.png
    Screen shot 2013-01-17 at 21.02.37.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 47

Dec..

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2012
England

Where in the UK are you?

----------

Always hope ;) Expecting a lot of snow though, so hopefully that won't cause any problems!

I'm in Essex/Suffolk :) you?

Mine has also updated now! Wondered how the flights worked, didn't realise it would be one plane making the multiple stops!

Rybana

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
London, UK
How do you know it is our flight?

Are your UPS stats that same as mine (as per below)? If so then its definitely our flight :D

I have been following this flight and all the arrivals & departures fit the timings. As soon i see the plane lands/takes off, the stats on the UPS tracking system update accordingly:)

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-01-17 at 21.02.37.png
    Screen shot 2013-01-17 at 21.02.37.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 49

Rybana

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
London, UK
Always hope ;) Expecting a lot of snow though, so hopefully that won't cause any problems!

I'm in Essex/Suffolk :) you?

Mine has also updated now! Wondered how the flights worked, didn't realise it would be one plane making the multiple stops!

Yeah I know... its really good to track the actual plane, seeing it moving and knowing where your machine is currently located.

However I am not entirely sure how it will make its way to the UK from Cologne as its destination from China will end up there. Any ideas?

I am in London ;)

Plineo

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2013
Murcia, Spain
Are your UPS stats that same as mine (as per below)? If so then its definitely our flight :D

I have been following this flight and all the arrivals & departures fit the timings. As soon i see the plane lands/takes off, the stats on the UPS tracking system update accordingly:)

Yes, it's the same route and stats, but don't know how do you know the flight number

Rybana

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
London, UK
Yes! Macs are comming!:D:D:D

But I'm afraid our paths will change in Koln :cool:

Very Exciting!!! :D:eek::D:eek: but yes! from now on it will be each iMac to their own.

Let me know when you receive it. I'll be working from home tomorrow and wish that I'll get it before the weekend.

OlMighty

macrumors member
May 18, 2012
Just ordered and mine is due on the 14th Feb, so I guess my other half will just have to get used to the idea that I'll be spending Valentines Day with someone else.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.