Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bandrews

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008
Have either of you received yours yet? If so, would you mind posting some pics? Also, fit with Smart Cover or no?

I got the one to fit with a Smart Cover. Also ordered mine yesterday so you'll get to see an example of two colours! :)

bandrews

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008
Mine is actually still hidden between blankets in a drawer right now - haven't told my other half I bought one yet. Always get so much stick for buying shiny things. So, no, not got a back case on it and probably won't bother.

bandrews

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008
Here's my Nedrelow Sleeve
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21358978872.721930.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21358978905.276881.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21358978929.154832.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21358978947.007313.jpg
Simple, not too expensive, natural, looks great.
Perfect for my needs.

mac2o

Jan 13, 2013
ipad mini sleeve

For those using sleeves do you have an back covers or skins on the back of the ipad or are you just using the sleeve? Still haven't decided what I would like to protect my ipad. I'm not a big fan of big bulky cases or folio cases and the front screen protector I have on is probably coming off!

Thanks!

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
Here's my Nedrelow Sleeve

Simple, not too expensive, natural, looks great.
Perfect for my needs.

Thanks for those. I really like the look of it. I may just have to order one.

For those using sleeves do you have an back covers or skins on the back of the ipad or are you just using the sleeve? Still haven't decided what I would like to protect my ipad. I'm not a big fan of big bulky cases or folio cases and the front screen protector I have on is probably coming off!

Thanks!

I use a SwitchEasy CoverBuddy for my back. It's thin, light and adds just a little grip while holding the iPad mini.

Nimrad

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2010
+1 on saddleback. I have managed to get mine to "stretch" a little and it fits with a smart cover on as well.

+2 for Saddleback. There's noone even matching the leather quality of these guys. You have to pay quite a bit for it though.

bandrews

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008

Thanks!

No back cover on mine - the mini is just too damn nice to cover up - sleeve for protection on the move - Smart Cover as a stand.

janny1

macrumors newbie
Dec 19, 2012
May be you need a Thinnest iPad Mini Premium Leather Cover Case, I have a red one, handmade and I like it.

thinnest-ipad-mini-premium-leather-cover-case.jpg

TrinityGirl

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2011
Juberry Designs do a lovely range of covers in a variety of materials. There aren't any displayed for the iPad mini however they will make one on request. Check out

Juberry Designs

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
I love timbuk2 sleeves... except when I'm sitting in a quiet classroom and I have to pull that velcro, talk about loud.

Yes ! lol I like the velcro cause you can hear when someone tries to go into your bag.

bandrews

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008
What good is a slip case that sticks to walls and the ceiling. You might want to rotate pictures before posting.

Posted via tapatalk on my Iphone 5. Displaying fine for me. You could always rotate the photos yourself if you have a problem with them.

jenfeller

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2013
ReFleece iPad sleeves

Hi all -
New user here... my husband and I run ReFleece, and y'all have been talking about our sleeves. Thanks for your kind words about our little company. To answer the questions: our sleeves are made for naked iPads OR to fit the Smart Cover. Same with the minis. They are made from used Patagonia jackets, cleaned, cut and pressed into recycled felt. Super lightweight, water resistant, and soft on the inside. And the colors are original, so no new dyes are used to make them. http://www.refleece.com. Thanks, and hope you like them!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.