Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

santatracker

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2012
My iMac

Here is my iMac setup. Loving it ever since it arrived home.

Attachments

• iMac.jpg
    iMac.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,930

Outrigger

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2008
Is that really comfy with the mac? I have one for my win 7 machine, and tried to use it with my MBA once. Damn it was tricky with a Windows keyb used in osx. Or is there perhaps a mac version?

I don't know which version is in the pic but there is a mac version available. I also had the win version. trackpad was crap and I can't believe I paid that much for the keyboard.

sergiobaschi

macrumors regular
Nov 30, 2012
Gothenburg, Sweden
I don't know which version is in the pic but there is a mac version available. I also had the win version. trackpad was crap and I can't believe I paid that much for the keyboard.

I love the keyboard, but to use the trackpad as the only pointing device must be very frustrating. When I used it with a desktop I always had a mouse connected as well. Today it's connected to my htpc, and for that purpose I don't need neither a mouse nor a larger trackpad than the one on the dinovo.

wattj009

macrumors newbie
Aug 28, 2009
My setup.

Attachments

• IMG_1310.JPG
    IMG_1310.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 287
  • IMG_1316.JPG
    IMG_1316.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 395
Last edited:

Trixster

macrumors member
May 18, 2009
As a swede I´m amazed at how much ikea stuff there is in threads like this one. I like it :)

here´s my setup.

Attachments

• IMG_4211.jpg
    IMG_4211.jpg
    873 KB · Views: 499
  • IMG_4207.jpg
    IMG_4207.jpg
    949 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_4202.jpg
    IMG_4202.jpg
    873.9 KB · Views: 684
  • Img_4218.jpg
    Img_4218.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 576

Trixster

macrumors member
May 18, 2009
That table is very cool

How much stuff can you get in the cable tidy compartment? Enough space for a EHD?

if a "EHD" is an external hard drive? then yes. At the moment I have loads of cables, all kinds of chargers, a modem, a time capsule and a laptop in there, with room to spare actually :)

oililymad

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2009
UK
if a "EHD" is an external hard drive? then yes. At the moment I have loads of cables, all kinds of chargers, a modem, a time capsule and a laptop in there, with room to spare actually :)

I think I want one of those!

Going to find a Uk supplier :)

Thanks

Aqueous

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2004
I'm looking for a similar chair (like the one you have). Who is the manufacturer of this chair? Thanks! :)

Got them at Staples recently, don't know the name of them. They are a littl eon the slippery side so they aren't the most comfortable "work" chair, but they are comfy enough and I think they look nice. The wife hates them though, haha!

beeinformed

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2010
Got them at Staples recently, don't know the name of them. They are a littl eon the slippery side so they aren't the most comfortable "work" chair, but they are comfy enough and I think they look nice. The wife hates them though, haha!

Thanks for the info! I will look for them at the Staples online store. P.S. I forgot to ask but does this chair require assembly as I am not the handiest person and that's putting it mildly!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.