Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oldhifi

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 12, 2013
USA
Just paid $50 for this and I cant import older Quicken files (2006 to current) and it will not show the balance like a check book register. I am applying for a refund...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

oldgeezer

macrumors member
Dec 10, 2012
Maryland
Check out iBank. It's not as strong as the Windows version of Quicken, but is far richer then the Quicken Essentials they're pushing for Mac.

Just entered my investment accounts this afternoon and found it to handle mutual funds and stocks well but it fell down some with bonds. Did manage to work around it but they definitely need to work on bond handling.

Download the 30 day trial. They have converters for curent Quicken users.

oldhifi

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 12, 2013
USA
Check out iBank. It's not as strong as the Windows version of Quicken, but is far richer then the Quicken Essentials they're pushing for Mac.

Just entered my investment accounts this afternoon and found it to handle mutual funds and stocks well but it fell down some with bonds. Did manage to work around it but they definitely need to work on bond handling.

Download the 30 day trial. They have converters for curent Quicken users.

thanks!!, I now have Ibank, and yes I like it !!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.