Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Big Byte

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 7, 2009
I just upgraded from Lion to Mountain Lion. In the Reminders app, I noticed that there is a new list simply called "Untitled" (which appears in the "On my Mac" category and not the "iCloud" category). Is this new list a part of Reminders? I would like to delete it, as I have no use for it, but I am unable to do so. I have also noticed that this list is only found in Reminders on my MacBook Pro and not on my iPhone or my iPad. Thanks.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
I just upgraded from Lion to Mountain Lion. In the Reminders app, I noticed that there is a new list simply called "Untitled" (which appears in the "On my Mac" category and not the "iCloud" category). Is this new list a part of Reminders? I would like to delete it, as I have no use for it, but I am unable to do so. I have also noticed that this list is only found in Reminders on my MacBook Pro and not on my iPhone or my iPad. Thanks.

I have not seen it there by default. It sounds like you had a "On my Mac" list somewhere that got imported. You can just right click on it to delete it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.