Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jtre1

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 25, 2012
Hey. So I got a new iPod touch 5th generation. Everything was working great until I noticed light coming out from the bottom. Usually while in Safari and movies. I want to hear your opinions

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 415

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
It's a minor issue, I can barely see it. Save yourself the hassle. :)

If you think otherwise, like it bugs you everytime you use your iPod Touch, then get a replacement.

jtre1

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 25, 2012
Well kind of. I also noticed the home button a bit loose. I'm not sure if it only mines. Like I want to know if you happen to own one

jtre1

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 25, 2012
I guess but I feel like my 4th generation was perfect so this should be too

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
Well kind of. I also noticed the home button a bit loose. I'm not sure if it only mines. Like I want to know if you happen to own one
If you feel the home button is loose, go to an Apple store and try the units on display or talk to them about it.

Theadamh123

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2011
UK
The iPad 2 screen leaks as well, it could be a problem with all 5th gen models as with the iPad 2. I'd go down and see what they say, uv'e nothing to loose!

yocat333

macrumors newbie
Jan 21, 2013
Check to see if it's warped (bent). Just got mine for Christmas and it's warped in the middle and the side of the screen are white from being slightly stretched. I tried to return it but Apple says it's been misused or accidently damaged and will NOT replace it or repair it. I've been extremely careful with it and read a few blogs about the ipod touch 5 warping...if yours is warped please complaint to Apple....they said there would be a recall only if many people complained....PLEASE CALL...there's power in numbers!!

jtre1

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 25, 2012
No i dont seen to notice a warp or bent. could you show me yours

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.