Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TrevorBBrown

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 20, 2013
I have 3 Apple TVs in various area of my house, I Have Airparrot as well on my laptop. I am having a function and wish to simultanously stream to each Apple TV from my computer. I also have an Airport Express and Extreme. The Apple TVs are hard wired on the network. Any suggestions. 1 of the Apple TV's run a projector in my backyard to an 8 metre screen at the back of my pool. That Apple TV is wireless

tiptopp

macrumors regular
Aug 15, 2008
Norwich, UK
Think so...

I have 3 Apple TVs in various area of my house, I Have Airparrot as well on my laptop. I am having a function and wish to simultanously stream to each Apple TV from my computer. I also have an Airport Express and Extreme. The Apple TVs are hard wired on the network. Any suggestions. 1 of the Apple TV's run a projector in my backyard to an 8 metre screen at the back of my pool. That Apple TV is wireless

I think that using iTunes you can select multiple speakers and choose all of the Apple TVs to stream to. Don't have iTunes on this computer, but try it...

Tiptopp

paulrbeers

macrumors 68040
Dec 17, 2009
Can't help you with what you are trying to do. Never tried it myself. With that said though, usually using a thread title that actually means something about what you are asking (and not just your name), will get more people to look at your thread and help you with your problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.