Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ME Nick

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
Colorado
Hi all.
Just wondering what everyone thought as the best thing to do on their mini?
Is there any one task, or specific app that you find really enjoyable?

As a mini owner, I find reading the news via Flipboard the most enjoyable.

bagelmaker

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2012
I was going to say FlipBoard too! It's such a beautiful app I use it all the time. Other favorite is Netflix. Pulse is good and I've recently become addicted to a game call Lep's World 2.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Reading (iBooks and kindle) for me. The major reason why I wanted a 7" tablet was for reading and the mini fullfills that.

I also keep my karate notes in bento where I can easily search or review if need be.

Between preferring iBooks over kindle books (I still buy kindle books but I like ibooks) and using bento on the mac and iPad (syncs seamlessly) The mini is a better choice for me then say a Nexus 7

dgdosen

macrumors 68030
Dec 13, 2003
Seattle
Then don't. It's your loss.

It's not my loss, it's everyone's loss. I wouldn't like this site to devolve into something built on conflicts of interest.

The term used in the code of conduct is "shilling." I see the code of conduct shows 'shilling' as a bannable offense.

Last edited:

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
It's not my loss, it's everyone's loss. I wouldn't like this site to devolve into something built on conflicts of interest.

The term used in the code of conduct is "shilling." I see the code of conduct shows 'shilling' as a bannable offense.

Really? And I'm "shilling" because I like two games from the same developer?

Then you should report me. This behavior is intolerable. :rolleyes:

danpass

macrumors 68030
Jun 27, 2009
Glory
To the gallows!!!

Off with his head!!!!!

I recently had two games from gameloft on my ipad. AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

----------

I've recently found Zite and use it more than Flipboard. But my most enjoyable activity is Angry Bird Stars Wars edition!! :D
You sir are a scholar and a gentleman. And clearly an individual of great intelligence and wisdom.

:D

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
It's definitely a toss up between Tweetbot, MacRumors and WatchESPN. The size of the device makes watching sports enjoyable while still being very portable.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.