Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Simonbgraphik

macrumors member
Jan 8, 2013
Hi guys maybe you can help. My imac has been delivered to consignee this morning, which I presume is ups or TNT under the name bobryk, my expected delivery date is tomorrow but I have no tracking number as yet. How long do you normally wait for a tracking number. I live in Nottingham so no idea where bobryk is?

sky38743

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2013
I ordered 2 imacs bto on 1 december , belgium , premium reseller (lab 9)
still nothing - they even don't know when

emsworthboy

macrumors member
Dec 20, 2012
Emsworth, England
Hi guys maybe you can help. My imac has been delivered to consignee this morning, which I presume is ups or TNT under the name bobryk, my expected delivery date is tomorrow but I have no tracking number as yet. How long do you normally wait for a tracking number. I live in Nottingham so no idea where bobryk is?

If you select track it on your Apple order page It should take you to a page called shipment Status this will be headed with the estimated delivery date. Mine was

Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) Jan*23,*2013

In the list you will see the Assigned carrier and below that is the tracking number. Go to their web site and enter this under tracking and you should get everything.

As per above it arrived on apples estimated delivery date! :)

Simonbgraphik

macrumors member
Jan 8, 2013
If you select track it on your Apple order page It should take you to a page called shipment Status this will be headed with the estimated delivery date. Mine was

Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) Jan*23,*2013

In the list you will see the Assigned carrier and below that is the tracking number. Go to their web site and enter this under tracking and you should get everything.

As per above it arrived on apples estimated delivery date! :)

Thanks, although i havent got a tracking number as yet on my apple page, and its meant to be delivered tomorrow. Does it normally show later on in the daY?

HurryKayne

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2010
Stucked by this morning at 7.Am..to the Herne Facility..
...no more travelling till tomorrow they said
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...
now its 15.58 Pm...don't think tomorrow will be the day,
better hope for Friday

Herne-Boernig, Germany 01/23/2013 7:47 A.M. Arrival Scan

Strandgut

macrumors newbie
Jan 14, 2013
Out for delivery now - cant wait...:D

Ordered 12/18

i7
1tb FD
680mx

Delivered!

Perfect condition at first sight. Blacklight bleeding is ok, no marks at the outside. Now reinstalling OSX.

Thanks to all you guys for a lot of helpful informations in the last weeks!!!

emsworthboy

macrumors member
Dec 20, 2012
Emsworth, England
Thanks, although i havent got a tracking number as yet on my apple page, and its meant to be delivered tomorrow. Does it normally show later on in the daY?

Have you got the status page Which should look a little like this

Delivered Jan*23,*2013
Additional Order Numbers 240000000000000
Assigned Carrier UPS
Tracking Number 1Z4WY000000000000
Shipped to EMSWORTH, GB
Jan*18,*2013
Product Description IMAC 27"/QC
Our Delivery Reference Number 820000000000
Your PO Number W4000000000000

This should give both.
Delivery Service Standard Delivery

----------

Delivered!

Perfect condition at first sight. Blacklight bleeding is ok, no marks at the outside. Now reinstalling OSX.

Thanks to all you guys for a lot of helpful informations in the last weeks!!!

Mine arrived lunch time and checks all seem AOK - the sceen is great isn't it! :D

Macsurtees

macrumors newbie
Jan 13, 2013
UPS dude finally came this afternoon, two days late! Up and running with 24 gb ram installed. Now transferring backup from time machine. It's a beautiful object. Life is sweet ( except I have to go out this evening :()

Simonbgraphik

macrumors member
Jan 8, 2013
Have you got the status page Which should look a little like this

Delivered Jan*23,*2013
Additional Order Numbers 240000000000000
Assigned Carrier UPS
Tracking Number 1Z4WY000000000000
Shipped to EMSWORTH, GB
Jan*18,*2013
Product Description IMAC 27"/QC
Our Delivery Reference Number 820000000000
Your PO Number W4000000000000

This should give both.
Delivery Service Standard Delivery

----------

Mine arrived lunch time and checks all seem AOK - the sceen is great isn't it! :D

Yes got that screen just no ups details as yet grrrr. It's meant to be delivered tomorrow. It was handed over to the carrier this morning. Maybe it will come on later

blairsomers

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
Still no sign of mine, stuck somewhere between Heathrow and Dublin I guess...

Question on the room temperature thing, how long do I need to leave it before I fire it up? Does it really matter? I'm pretty sure I'll be busting to turn it on the minute I get it home....

Strandgut

macrumors newbie
Jan 14, 2013
Still no sign of mine, stuck somewhere between Heathrow and Dublin I guess...

Question on the room temperature thing, how long do I need to leave it before I fire it up? Does it really matter? I'm pretty sure I'll be busting to turn it on the minute I get it home....

I´ve done that and had no problems...:cool:

Grockel

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2012
Devon, UK
If it is any consolation, my tracking number popped up quite late on a Monday evening. Was not there at 7pm...was there at 11pm.

Delivery was 11.00 a.m. the next morning.

WorkaholicNL

macrumors newbie
Dec 23, 2012
I finally received my imac today!! Wheeeeee :D

Ordered on the 23rd and received on the 23 (exactly 30 days waiting time).

i5, 8gb, fusion drive, 675mx 3,2ghz

larusodren

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2013

I'm in EXACTLY the same situation- same flight, shipment and Bobryk consignee but still no tracking number

Illustr8or

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2013
Should be getting mine tomorrow. :)
Although been told I have to fly away with work tomorrow for the day. So will miss the delivery. :(

larusodren

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2013
yes got the tracking finally but just says: Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Not showing hope for delivery tomorrow though

Don't worry, mine updated to this then had a few hours of nothing on UPS site. But..... Now UPS site says item now located at Tamworth, delivery by end of day 24th. If mine says this yours will very soon I'm sure.

Edit: from my UPS info apparently the new imac 27" package is 2kg. This new building process has shaved loads off the weight....

Simonbgraphik

macrumors member
Jan 8, 2013
Don't worry, mine updated to this then had a few hours of nothing on UPS site. But..... Now UPS site says item now located at Tamworth, delivery by end of day 24th. If mine says this yours will very soon I'm sure.

Edit: from my UPS info apparently the new imac 27" package is 2kg. This new building process has shaved loads off the weight....

Thanks that makes me feel better.

This whole delivery process from start to finish has been very stressful. I am definately buying future apple products from store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.