Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cristina19

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 28, 2012
How can i erase a huge number of photos i transfered from my iMac_7 to the new i pad mini. So far was only able to eliminate the photos i shot with the i pad mini. :confused:

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2010
located
To edit your thread title to a descriptive one, to get a knowledgable audience and help making the thread easier to find for people looking for the same information, just click on the
edit.gif
button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the
MR_Edit_GoAdvanced_button.png
button below your message.

Example: "How to delete a lot of photos from the iPad mini?"

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
To edit your thread title to a descriptive one, to get a knowledgable audience and help making the thread easier to find for people looking for the same information, just click on the Image button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the Image button below your message.

Example: "How to delete a lot of photos from the iPad mini?"

Wow, thanks for helping out the OP. :rolleyes:

How can i erase a huge number of photos i transfered from my iMac_7 to the new i pad mini. So far was only able to eliminate the photos i shot with the i pad mini. :confused:

You can't erase them from the iPad if they were synced from a computer. You need to sync your iPad again and uncheck the box to the folder you originally synced with.

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
Help to get help, but then again, I probably would roll my eyes too.

I completely understand where you're coming from as titles are important if you'd like to get your question answered. However, in the time you took to write that and link to your Dropbox images, you could have answered the question in that time. If you would have suggested fixing the title and then answered the OP's question, I wouldn't have said anything.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.