Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Has this been updated to support non LTE Verizon iPhones?

This will NEVER support CDMA-only iPhones. CDMA phones do not use IPCC files for carrier updates.

----------

My request is about the same thing , different logos, its on the previous page - but no one seems to wanna do it :(

Like I have said before...

While I didn't start this thread, and I certainly don't own the forums or moderate on them, I think we should stay away from filling IPCC file requests on this board. There are too many variables when it comes to this stuff... like carrier versions (13.1, 13.2, etc), & different carriers. It would be a disservice to the participants of this thread and could have the side effect of confusing newcomers, cluttering the thread, and using up storage space for the hosted files by MacRumors. We should stick to posting the images and directing people to the CarrierEditor or CustomCarrierLogo apps.

CarrierEditor (Mac): http://c.uhelios.com/CarrierEditor/CarrierEditor-1.0.6.dmg
CustomCarrierLogo (Windows): http://t.co/ssIWS7RL

Advil

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2008
that red sox looks a bit cramped. i think this logo would look better if the white background was transparent

qrVet42.gif

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
I am a Barcelona fan; however, a good friend of mine is. I am hoping someone can make this logo of Real Madrid into a carrier logo compatible image.

I found a pretty high resolution image that I know is a good thing to have.

real-madrid-logo-centre-png.png

Moasson

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2011
In Yo Face
I posted my result in the last page with these images. Hope he likes it. Looks very nice on my phone.

I am a Barcelona fan; however, a good friend of mine is. I am hoping someone can make this logo of Real Madrid into a carrier logo compatible image.

I found a pretty high resolution image that I know is a good thing to have.

Attachments

• black.png
    black.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 955
  • etched.png
    etched.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 954

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
I posted my result in the last page with these images. Hope he likes it. Looks very nice on my phone.

Just saw the previous screen, nice! However, if I can also get a color one. I am making the logo from your images as we speak. I just want to give him something he will like (I don't know if he'll want color or chromatic)

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
Just saw the previous screen, nice! However, if I can also get a color one. I am making the logo from your images as we speak. I just want to give him something he will like (I don't know if he'll want color or chromatic)

Hows this...

rmadrid.png
rmadridETCHED.png

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
I've found CarrierEditor for windows works better (at least for me) than CustomCarrier Logo had

CarrierEditor for Windows is available Here http://bit.ly/UKVvtJ
**Note, you may have to reverse the normal and etched images when adding them**

Where did you get this?
Seems to be working (creating the ipcc file) .

Only 1 problem. The file created on my desktop is called xxx13.1 when I entered 13.0.

Like I have said before...

While I didn't start this thread, and I certainly don't own the forums or moderate on them, I think we should stay away from filling IPCC file requests on this board. There are too many variables when it comes to this stuff... like carrier versions (13.1, 13.2, etc), & different carriers. It would be a disservice to the participants of this thread and could have the side effect of confusing newcomers, cluttering the thread, and using up storage space for the hosted files by MacRumors. We should stick to posting the images and directing people to the CarrierEditor or CustomCarrierLogo apps.

CarrierEditor (Mac): http://c.uhelios.com/CarrierEditor/CarrierEditor-1.0.6.dmg
CustomCarrierLogo (Windows): http://t.co/ssIWS7RL

Didn't scan the thread that closely. I think it's a shame that you couldn't even answer my privatemessage even though you couldn't furfill my request.

Last edited:

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Please , I would like these with etched!

Attachments

• mzl.hdhcuhwc.175x175-75.jpg
    mzl.hdhcuhwc.175x175-75.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 842
  • twitter_neue_ios_icon_by_theintenseplayer-d5fwil3.png
    twitter_neue_ios_icon_by_theintenseplayer-d5fwil3.png
    775.6 KB · Views: 85

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
can you make the white one transparant?

I tried a transparent etched version when I made it, and it looked horrible on the NC page. Sometimes it's better to keep a solid background to make it readable... which can also display a nice drop shadow effect. I have an idea for a tansparent version that might be more readable, so I might make one when I have time.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
I tried a transparent etched version when I made it, and it looked horrible on the NC page. Sometimes it's better to keep a solid background to make it readable... which can also display a nice drop shadow effect. I have an idea for a tansparent version that might be more readable, so I might make one when I have time.

You're planning on making it with the same gray background so it would look like it was transparant.

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
can you make the white one transparant?

I didn't test it, but try this out. Post a screenshot... so I can see how it looks. I have a feeling it will suck... at least it sucked when I tested my first attempt on a transparent ETCHED version, but this one is a little different than the one I initially made. I still think the white etched version I posted looks the best on the NC screen.

trans_iOS6ETCHED.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.