Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Allan Todd

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 2, 2012
Hi everyone, Allan Todd from Eltima here. Today I'd like to talk about SyncMate, our sync tool for Mac OS X computers.

main_splash.png

SyncMate will sync your Mac with numerous devices:

• mobile devices (Android and Windows Mobile phones and tablets, Nokia S40 mobiles);
  • iOS devices (iPhones, iPods, iPads);
  • other Mac or Windows computers;
  • online accounts (Google, Dropbox, and online backup storage offered by SyncMate itself);
  • portable devices (any mounted storage devices, Sony PSP).

wizard.png

SyncMate is offered in 2 editions: Free and Expert (paid).

Free edition allows syncing the most vital data – contacts and calendars; allows reading SMS messages on Mac.

Expert edition provides additional options: possibility to sync images, videos, music, folders, notes, bookmarks, ToDos/Reminders of iCal, etc. You can manage SMS messages on Mac (create, send or delete) and mount mobile phones as Mac disks.

Note! Sync options may differ for each device.

The full list of supported devices and sync options offered for each of them along with the download link of Free edition can be found on SyncMate website

itsthecheese

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2013
Hi Todd... I just downloaded your software and it's not working

I've tried for over an hour to get syncmate to add my blackberry as a connection and it doesn't see it. I've tried re-booting, un-plugging etc... I've pressed sync only and everything. Nada.

Not a very good first impression - but I'm willing to hear you out. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Windowsrefugee

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2011
Microsoft Land
Hmmm. Does this product work with Blackberry? Does it sync over wireless or does it need to be plugged in? Thinking about trying it but web page not very informative.

elolaugesen

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2008
tried syncmate just for my contacts.. could not get it to work.. nothing copied...

mac to samsung ace.....

instead synced contacts to google then google to samsung ace... works

easy no problems no thinking...

deleted all syncmate....

mjt57

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2013
South Eastern Australia
SyncMate changing Time Zones in Outlook Calendars

Since moving to the Mac World of computing over the past month I've been busy looking for the equivalent Windows programs and utilities to install on my Mac Mini and Macbook Air.

One such thing is a replacement for the sync tool, Google Calendar Sync which was designed to sync Outlook with Google Calendar.

I recently found and installed this SyncMate app. So far it is sync'ing between the computers' installed copies of Outlook 2011 and iCloud. However, it has a major bug and I was wondering if other SyncMate users here have seen it.

I'm in Australia. My timezone is UTC+10 (Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra). However, any entries that have a start/end time in Outlook's Calendar have their time zones changed to UTC (Monrovia).

So, after each sync I have to go back in and change them back to UTC+10.

It's starting to become a bit tiresome. And it's no good going off at Microsoft. Those pricks don't give a stuff. Its attitude to a lack of CalDAV sync, even with its own outlook.com product is simply appalling.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.