Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange Crane

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2012
Yay

41QhSquc1SL._SX355_.jpg

41GKD6866ZL._SX355_.jpg

31X5q5bNRSL._SX355_.jpg

513t8HoEKWL._SX355_.jpg

peapody

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Just picked up two of these for my office at work.

img53-00-10-10_750.jpg

Picked up two of these for the waiting room at work.

img95-17-11-30_750.jpg

Do you work in an office type setting? Curious!

After thinking about it more, decided I wanted to do something like this for my macbook air.

Moshi iGlaze in black, and clear - One for me and one for my sister. Here is the black one.

Last edited:

Bishwasher

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2012
Portsmouth,UK
Post Your Last Purchase XXIV

What phone is that?

Garnet Red Galaxy SIII - naked. Was going to get mother a white one for her birthday in July but browning local CeX store she spotted the red one (which I didn't even know existed until then) and fell in love with it!:rolleyes:

All we have to do now is get a Micro Sim for it - came only with charger no box or instruction book so didn't realise standard Sim wouldn't fit until we tried to put it in!

Sorry, think I may have done something to the original fixture while uploading it (still fighting with Tapatalk 2:mad:!)

y8uzuhym.jpg

May 8, 2008
After thinking about it more, decided I wanted to do something like this for my macbook air.

Moshi iGlaze in black, and clear - One for me and one for my sister. Here is the black one.

How long have you had it? Any thoughts on it so far?

I've been looking for an elegant hard case like that for my MBA since last summer and haven't had any luck yet.

kuhtang

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2011
Ontario
Do you work in an office type setting? Curious!

Not a typical office setting, I'm a small business owner. My business partner and I have been on Ikea-type desks for the past little while and since we're moving into a new commercial space we figured that it's time to treat ourselves!

peapody

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2007
San Francisco, CA
How long have you had it? Any thoughts on it so far?

I've been looking for an elegant hard case like that for my MBA since last summer and haven't had any luck yet.

I just bought it so didn't even receive it yet. I read reviews and watched some vids on the cases out there and settled on trying out the moshi because it is ultra thin, and is very scratch resistant compared to the speck and others. Will definitely let you know. I will be trying out both the translucent and the black. I love all of moshi's products, so I bit the bullet on these hardcases.

Big Stevie

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2012
UK
Two more pairs of Brasher 4 season walking socks. I wear these every day, even around the house. Brilliant comfy socks..

4_season_olive.png

saporiti

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2013
Portugal
Just did another amazon.co.uk order, 32£:

- iPad sleeve from belkin for the road, since on day to day I have the Smart Cover;
- iPad stylus just to take notes and stuff;
- iPad stand, that converts it self into a little piece of plastic to carry easily;
- Nano SIM to Standard SIM for the iPhone 5, for those nights of drunkness where the iPhone is not safe;
- Sticker Bomb volume 2, loved the first one and there's still enough space on my wall for a second volume.

And that's it :D

crepu

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2012
3 paracord zipper pulls for my dslr bag off etsy... Color matches with my lowepro bag ;)
image_zps167eb503.jpg

Genuine leather gloves for stylish cold days... I hope I won't look like a serial killer :)
image_zps4babff01.jpg

btbrossard

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2008
Chicagoland
I got an LG External Blu-Ray writer.

Now I can work on ripping my collection of Blu-Rays so they can be streamed to the Apple TV.

Stock Photo.

Attachments

• 107814_F01_GeBrenner.jpg
    107814_F01_GeBrenner.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 61

gooberq

macrumors member
Feb 12, 2009
I got an LG External Blu-Ray writer.

Now I can work on ripping my collection of Blu-Rays so they can be streamed to the Apple TV.

Stock Photo.

May i know where you got this drive and for how much, trying to decide between this one and panasonic

hobbyrennfahrer

macrumors 6502
Aug 27, 2010
1dqs388bj74.jpg

16 GB HyperX Beast Ram, Alphacool CPU Kühler water cooled and the new power supply unit.
Its my computer on this pictures, shot by myself. :)

Mr.Noisy

macrumors 65816
May 5, 2007
UK™
Finally upgraded my old 16-35, it served well, it got battered, soaked, covered in mud and chipped,it was time to retire, then I got a sick deal on the version II, uk version for £1089, just popped in and picked it up, no mail order on this one, so far im really pleased with it.
(sorry about poor quality image I used my iPhone)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.