Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Leet Apple

macrumors 6502a
Nov 10, 2009
Canada
Money & All the materials in my closet and my mother (i'm very materialistic)

Whoever says money doesn't buy happiness just hasn't had enough money

Mito

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 17, 2012
It used to be money and success, but now it's all about love. Crazy how your priorities can change.

I know your feeling about changing priorities. I used to be dedicated to career and money. I have met a girl which I loved but then everything I loved has changed. My priorities changed as well. Now I have crush who sees me like a friend and so on. So priorities are quite fast changing for me.

blazerdude20

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2008
I used to think money and cars were important (ok so they still are)

But the things i look forward to the most these days are seeing my wife and our baby niece and nephews. By far the most enjoyable parts of my day/week. :)

lwood1

macrumors 6502
Aug 2, 2008
SoCal
I know your feeling about changing priorities. I used to be dedicated to career and money. I have met a girl which I loved but then everything I loved has changed. My priorities changed as well. Now I have crush who sees me like a friend and so on. So priorities are quite fast changing for me.

Crazy huh? Money and success come when you put the other things in your life too

7thson

macrumors 65816
May 13, 2012
Six Rivers, CA
"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist.
Oh yeah, that quote is credited to Conan the Barbarian, old school.

Last edited:

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
If nothing else, music makes life worth living. Honestly, perhaps my greatest fear is losing my hearing - I don't even want to think about what kind of state of mind I would be in if such a thing were to happen.

0dev

macrumors 68040
Dec 22, 2009
Money and gadgets. Money is important for buying gadgets :D

This :p

Also writing. I'm a massive procrastinator but when I get to writing something awesome and I get inspiration pouring into my brain I really feel in my element. I just wish it was realistically possible to actually make a living out of it.

Oh and the thing my avatar represents, those in the know will understand ;)

rei101

macrumors 6502a
Dec 24, 2011
I just want to feel better and live better and I know I can and that is what move me.

I want to have a family, a career, money to feel safe and secure. A great girlfriend and partner. And I know I can get all that.

I read books, I listen, I explore, I change thing here and there to find my self and accept myself so I can reach for what is right for me.

And I believe I am better than yesterday and learning from my past mistakes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.