Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shoepatrol

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2013
Powerbook I PM'ed you about a code preference.

shoe patrol you have to edit your settings so I can send you an email or private message, otherwise can't get a code to you.

Billybog I PM'ed you back just now so let me know.

okay i think i got it try again please

TheGreatWumpus

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 21, 2012
Vermont
Codes sent to powerbook, shoepatrol and BillyBong. Have fun guys!

Still have 10 or so codes to give away. Tell your friends! Tell people in game! Get more entries rolling :D

freebirds

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2013
had to create an account for free dlc lol

please could i have sir hammerlocks big game hunt or mr. torque campaign of carnage please

and here is my favorite gun so far....lol actually running into way to many guns that i like thats a problem a good problem lol :D

thank you

Attachments

• gun.jpg
    gun.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 3,583

ColonelDB

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2013
My favorite character is Zer0 because he clears the playing field quickly and in a fashionable manner, being an expert on head shots and critical damage. Playing subtlety and delivering serious shock damage in a crew of gullible enemies.

My favorite gun is the bowie maggie due to it's damage output and mixture of my 2 favorite gun types, Pistol and Shotgun. So that means it's a ... Potgun! But aside from that, it's a pretty magnificent shotty-peashoot. and not only that, it's a Jakobs! So more damage all the way!

edit: I don't own any of the DLC's but I'd <3 <3 <3 it if I could get a mechro-mancer DLC... But since I don't own anything, I will have to play with luck!

Attachments

• Bowie.jpeg
    Bowie.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 129
  • Screen Shot 2013-01-24 at 8.07.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-24 at 8.07.40 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 196

TheGreatWumpus

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 21, 2012
Vermont
Codes sent to freebird, Colonel and PBPowerbook. (Sorry for the mistake before.)

As an FYI I don't have Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt codes. Just the other 3.

Need more entries, tell your friends and in-game players you meet!

freebirds

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2013
Codes sent to freebird, Colonel and PBPowerbook. (Sorry for the mistake before.)

As an FYI I don't have Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt codes. Just the other 3.

Need more entries, tell your friends and in-game players you meet!

hey thanks for the code but for some reason the code you sent me for torgue's campaign of carnage it says its already used

Portalese

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Borderlands 2 Mac Steam group forum brought me here.

I have only merely 80 hours of playtime, I believe it's too early for me to say my favourite loot. However, my favourite character is Tiny Tina!

Tiny_Tina_DLC_Intro.jpg

Tiny Tina immediately captured my attention in the game progress. I like the her voice acting, her happy-go-lucky attitude despite the sorrow of losing her family deep inside. Her revenge plan. Her moment of falling asleep onto bed and the way she shake the screen saying 'Hey Vault Hunter' really made me laugh and memorable. Not forget to mention also, her quote 'The World Deadliest 13 years old' and her 'Badakadonks' (Spelling anyone?)

As for the DLC, I would prefer Mecromancer.

Thanks,

Regards,
Portalese

Fifisucks

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2013
My favorite character is Salvador you can just simply use him and never die don't have to worry about health or ammo just started using him and now i love him <3 I would prefer mecromancer DLC :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-26 at 8.26.47 AM copy.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-26 at 8.26.47 AM copy.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 138
Last edited:

loltrain

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2013
The slick rifle is my favorite gun so far cause it look like a tommy gun and at the same you can handle it as a machine gun or a sniper rifle you get the best of both world. About the dlc i need mr torgue ty :3

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-27 at 1.28.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-27 at 1.28.19 PM.png
    622.9 KB · Views: 124

Therainman

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2013
Uranus
Moxxi gun is my favorite is works like bread and butter with my siren i know its to early cause i am low lever, but is the true P.S sorry for my bad English i am a spanish spark. PS of the P.S the dlc i would like is captain scarlett it look pretty cool :cool:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-28 at 2.46.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-28 at 2.46.35 PM.png
    649.1 KB · Views: 144

tolicat

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2013
Speed Racer Zero

I've only had the game for a week and just finished the first play through which I did as Zero and I love my ninja. I particularly like the racing outfits (go Speed Racer Zero!)

myzero.jpg

If I win, I would love the Mechomancer! I want to try out all the classes! Thank you!

Last edited:

allfunandgames

macrumors member
Mar 24, 2010
Auckland, New Zealand
Easy - the Gunzerker is the most fun, if you like charging into the action. Dual weapon mode FTW!

Thanks for the kind offer. The Mechromancer pack sounds fun, otherwise either of the other two.:apple:

Attachments

• Gunerker.png
    Gunerker.png
    370.8 KB · Views: 120

TheGreatWumpus

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 21, 2012
Vermont
Codes sent to therainman and allfunandgames. Have fun guys!

tolicat, your messages/email are disabled here, and I noticed you posted on the IMG forum, so I'll send you a code there.

Only TWO codes left. One Mr Torgue's and one for Pirate Booty. Sorry, Mechromancer is all gone!

cluthz

macrumors 68040
Jun 15, 2004
Norway
I haven't had time play so much, but this is my fav gun so far:
Borderlands2.jpg

It does loads of damage, but it consumes ammo just as much :)
"Burst fire while zoomed" makes it so deadly although I'm twice as many levels as the weapon.

I guess any dlc is fine, maybe I prefer the Pirate one as that is the first of the DLCs. I already have already bought the mechromancer one, but I guess that doesn't matter as you already have give out all of them.

Last edited:

TheGreatWumpus

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 21, 2012
Vermont
Last Pirate Booty code sent to cluthz!

Okay, we are officially down to ONE code. Its a Mr Torgue's Campaign of Carnage.

Going to up the ante here on the contest. To win this last code, take or obtain a screenshot that is Borderlands 2 related and give it a caption explaining why you should win/deserve the code.

TheGreatWumpus

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 21, 2012
Vermont
Contest CLOSED! Someone won the last code. Thanks to everyone who entered and provided a good time. And thanks to Aspyr for being awesome :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.