Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wxman2003

Suspended
Apr 12, 2011
Could someone do the mercedes benz logo? thanks in advance!

picture.php

ramonmm3

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2013
Please urgent!!

Could someone do the mercedez benz logo but just white, to look de-colored like everything in the iPhone bar? Thank you so much!

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
I've gathered a couple of nice icons , not specifically aimed for me but maybe for others liking. If and when the time is free I'd like to request these to be made.

There is no time frame when these are to be done.

Attachments

• 333.png
    333.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 688
  • 44.png
    44.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 55.png
    55.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 691

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
I've gathered a couple of nice icons , not specifically aimed for me but maybe for others liking. If and when the time is free I'd like to request these to be made.

iOS 6.1

Attachments

• iOS61Etched.png
    iOS61Etched.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 643
  • iOS61.png
    iOS61.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 642

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth

The others are too small and the SDK is hard to make transparent without too much hand work. The box is white on a white background and fuzzy select is trying to make part of the box selected too.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
The others are too small and the SDK is hard to make transparent without too much hand work. The box is white on a white background and fuzzy select is trying to make part of the box selected too.

I see , thank you for the 6.1!

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom

I've made the SDK box transparent but not sure what size it needs to be vertically. If I knew that, I could help out with some of the other icons too. :)

FWIW, if you're using Photoshop, changing the tolerance on the Magic Wand tool to 10 selected most of the white background, then I just cleaned the selection up in quick mask mode. For the ipsw icon, I used magic eraser at 1 tolerance to remove the pure white, then polygonal lasso tool to remove the shadows.

Edit: Did the .ipsw icon too.

Attachments

• 55.png
    55.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 538
  • 333.png
    333.png
    12 KB · Views: 541
Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.