Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NbinHD

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Im trying to think of the best desk for my soon to be Macbook Air baseline 11''. Ive got 3 in mind. I will be using the laptop on the desk 80% of the time and will be using it with a external mouse. Ive got these 3 in mind:
What do you think? Any other ikea desk suggestions?

Violet1337

macrumors member
Jan 19, 2013
Im trying to think of the best desk for my soon to be Macbook Air baseline 11''. Ive got 3 in mind. I will be using the laptop on the desk 80% of the time and will be using it with a external mouse. Ive got these 3 in mind:
What do you think? Any other ikea desk suggestions?

Either the second dot point or the third one. The first one doesn't look very stable with just a single leg stand plus, the third one has a little hole in it so you can keep your desk nice and neat without having cables everywhere and the second one looks like it has convenient space to put your books or whatnot inside.

Robyr

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2010
Either the second dot point or the third one. The first one doesn't look very stable with just a single leg stand plus, the third one has a little hole in it so you can keep your desk nice and neat without having cables everywhere and the second one looks like it has convenient space to put your books or whatnot inside.

I'm pretty sure he means that he's going to use four of those legs, not one ;)

Violet1337

macrumors member
Jan 19, 2013
I'm pretty sure he means that he's going to use four of those legs, not one ;)

I'm just freaked out by the length of that leg! It looks massive! It's probably taller than me and it secretly has scary, sharp teeth!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.