Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dtbratt

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2011
Amherstburg, ON
Mine :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 138

aam1r007

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2013

I just moved from Galaxy S3 to Iphone 5, having orginally owned a 3GS, i couldn't be happier.. anyway here is my home and lock screens.. i have the white 32gb manufactured in november and bought yesturday!

Also wanted to point out alot of people complaining about scuffs out the box, i spoke to staff in an apple store (UK) and he said it was the case only for the first batch and considering mine was made in november and is perfect... it shouldn't put you off purchasing a great phone.. ****** the android haters :p

P.S. Wanted to ask... i thought there was a new feature allowing custom ringtones in ios6, am i the only one who cant find how to or will i have to do the long itunes method as usual? Thanks

Attachments

• photo (1).PNG
    photo (1).PNG
    780.6 KB · Views: 147
  • photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 163

klikekyle

macrumors regular
Dec 29, 2012
Mixing it up. (Wall is currently NFR.)

Attachments

• Photo Jan 26, 5 03 57 PM.png
    Photo Jan 26, 5 03 57 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 233
  • Photo Jan 26, 5 04 00 PM.png
    Photo Jan 26, 5 04 00 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 190

shaguaaa

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2013
I guess it's for people who have problems where they can't pinch to zoom or they aren't able to press buttons. It's pretty much a little circle that stays on your screen and it brings up a small UI where you can perform functions that you can also do with the buttons on the device. For example there's one that performs the actions the home button does and another that locks the the screen.
ipad

chumawumba

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2012
Ask the NSA
I am a developer using a beta of a new iOS (this is not the finished version) this is also a developer phone, so no carrier

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 209
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.