Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dwalls90

macrumors 603
Original poster
Feb 5, 2009
Had some free time and thought the design was simple but cool, so I whipped this up!

evad3rs

img2754.png

evad3rsblue.png

Dwalls90

macrumors 603
Original poster
Feb 5, 2009
Thanks for the comments and contributions! I would have filled the top and bottom but I only use it on my lock screen and am OCD about it going above/below the clock or slider. The way I edited it, it fits perfectly.

I can fill the whole screen or make more color combinations at requests.

I didn't do it to be recognized, I'm just a huge fanboy.

cclloyd

macrumors 68000
Oct 26, 2011
Alpha Centauri A
Thanks for the comments and contributions! I would have filled the top and bottom but I only use it on my lock screen and am OCD about it going above/below the clock or slider. The way I edited it, it fits perfectly.

I don't see why you wouldn't want it behind the bars. I like seeing the fact that they're translucent :p

Dwalls90

macrumors 603
Original poster
Feb 5, 2009
I don't see why you wouldn't want it behind the bars. I like seeing the fact that they're translucent :p

To each their own :) I'm no graphic designer so I was just tossing up something I made for myself.

I'll change it once jailbroken and I have way better lockscreen themes to play with :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.