Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OnceYouGoMac

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2012
In front of my Mac
Typing this using Firefox, but I use Safari sometimes for sites that don't work on FF. I used to use Chrome and I have Safari, FF and Chrome installed on both Macs. On my iPod Touch I use Safari and Opera Mini and on my phone I use the stock Android (yes, Android :eek:) browser.

DayVe3000

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2012
England
Safari on my rMBP and iPhone5.

I always used FireFox on my PC and on older Mac's (just because I like the look of the interface), but fully switched when I purchased my latest rMBP.

maxosx

macrumors 68020
Dec 13, 2012
Southern California
I was a hard core Safari user. Then just over a year ago I tried Chrome just for variety. Now I can't imagine using anything else.

Fast, fun & super efficient due to the many time saving extensions. I am completely satisfied. The frequent updates with the speed increases they bring make Chrome a very compelling browser.

The way it syncs bookmarks preferences and other features I choose to turn on, makes using my other Chrome equipped computers, tablets & smartphones a real joy. No matter what I use the experience is consistent.

Signal-11

macrumors 65816
Mar 23, 2008
2nd Star to the Right
Chrome across all of my devices (OSX, iOS, Win, Android) as my primary.

Then Firefox when something's broken in Chrome, IE when a site's IE only.

I'll use Safari once in a blue moon.

ScruffyS

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2013
Vermont, Usa
Firefox on my mac, with safari a close second
Chrome on my pc.. when i have to break the dino out.
*shutter* Internet Explorer on my work machine.. that rocks Windows XP
Safari on my iOS's
Chrome on my Nexus 7

xShane

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2012
United States
I mainly use Firefox.

I've heard too many bad things regarding the privacy of Chrome (i.e. them logging all your address bar "typings", even if you don't visit the website -- almost like an address bar keylogger) and its security.

Safari is too "plain" (although nevertheless, it's still great and powerful). Because of this, I sometimes use Safari when doing important stuff that I can't bother to be distracted (i.e. programming).

What I love about Firefox is its security, privacy, and ability to be customized. I love the feature of Firefox Personas.

Ariii

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2012
Chicago
I use Midori on my Linux machines, and Classilla on my MacOS 9 machines.

On my OS X computers, I run Demeter or Camino :).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.