Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jharvey71884

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 3, 2011
Getting my 4s tomorrow in the mail. I'm thinking I will struggle to text and email with it.

Does anyone here use a Bluetooth keyboard case for theirs? Wondering if so, if people like them or not?

jharvey71884

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 3, 2011
Getting my 4s tomorrow in the mail. I'm thinking I will struggle to text and email with it.

Does anyone here use a Bluetooth keyboard case for theirs? Wondering if so, if people like them or not?

Guessing they r not to popular then.

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
Am afraid to ask what the dickens is a BT KEYBOARD CASE, but never mind, there is a subforum here dedicated to accessories, perhaps there.

Fernandez21

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2010
Am afraid to ask what the dickens is a BT KEYBOARD CASE, but never mind, there is a subforum here dedicated to accessories, perhaps there.

This would be a Bluetooth case.

cellmacs-sliding-keyboard-1.jpg

Never used one myself though. Try the sub forum though.

MuddyPaws1

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2012
I have seen a few being used at work. The people that use them love them and several of the designs also incorporate an external battery for longer use. But the down side is that it pretty much doubles or in one case I saw, triples the thickness of the phone. One case I saw only made it a bit thicker but made it taller bother at the top and bottom. About the size of a iP5. I assume that is where the battery power was stored.

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
I have seen a few being used at work. The people that use them love them and several of the designs also incorporate an external battery for longer use. But the down side is that it pretty much doubles or in one case I saw, triples the thickness of the phone. One case I saw only made it a bit thicker but made it taller bother at the top and bottom. About the size of a iP5. I assume that is where the battery power was stored.

Whatever happened to that gadget that projects a lighted keyboard on any flat surface so one can use two-hands typing. I've been waiting for the gadget to shrink to a microchip then, look Ma, a full size virtual keyboard anywhere! I dunn know what happened to it.

MuddyPaws1

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2012
Whatever happened to that gadget that projects a lighted keyboard on any flat surface so one can use two-hands typing. I've been waiting for the gadget to shrink to a microchip then, look Ma, a full size virtual keyboard anywhere! I dunn know what happened to it.

I think we'll be waiting a while. If you believe the Honda commercials then you would think it is already built into the iPhone. I cracked up when I saw that fake video on their new innovation advertisement.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.