Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bonskovsky

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
Like in videogames, when you're racing, it's supposed to vibrate. Asphalt should have had it by now. Shooting games should also have it.

Why don't they?

Prime85

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2012
Like in videogames, when you're racing, it's supposed to vibrate. Asphalt should have had it by now. Shooting games should also have it.

Why don't they?

They do allow it, Zenonia 5 has it.... Give it a try its a free game

Charadis

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2010
Sega's Crazy Taxi also has in game vibrations. It seems to get somewhat annoying though because it seems to vibrate at every turn or bump, and I'm not quite sure that it feels very natural. It is a nice implementation though, and I think you might be able to turn it off in settings. Sent from my iPhone 5.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Thread title should be changed to "which games all in-game vibrations?"
I find them annoying myself.

Daveoc64

macrumors 601
Jan 16, 2008
Bristol, UK
Apple's UI guidelines advise against using vibration for anything other than notifications, so a lot of Apps (whether they're games or not) stick to that advice.

sentinelsx

macrumors 68010
Feb 28, 2011
I believe real racing 2 has had it, but i haven't played it for months now so cannot confirm.

When i play kingdom rush, if a npc passes the last line of defence, the phone vibrates to let me know of the loss.

I have also noticed it in other games.

However i am super annoyed by it most of the times and disable it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.