Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TSE

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
St. Paul, Minnesota
I am currently in the market for a lunchbox, as a university student who spends many, many hours in studio without access to eating out as much as he'd like.

I need a lunchbox that keeps my hot food hot, and my cold food cold.

Price is not a consideration, but not trying to be ridiculous. Any suggestions?

And also, how does MacRumors bring food to work?

Mousse

macrumors 68040
Apr 7, 2008
Flea Bottom, King's Landing
I am currently in the market for a lunchbox, as a university student who spends many, many hours in studio without access to eating out as much as he'd like.

I need a lunchbox that keeps my hot food hot, and my cold food cold.

Is this the part where I joke about keeping my hot soup and ice cream in the same cooler?:p I doubt it'd be practical for a student, but I use one of those 1 gallon Igloo coolers. Having a place to keep my cooler and lugging it around ain't an issue.

I've seen infomercials for the Packit cooler. I've never tried it, but it has good reviews on Amazon. Price ain't bad either.

R94N

macrumors 68020
May 30, 2010
UK
folding_lunch_bag_black.jpg

JoshMKB24

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2013
Midwest
I have an Igloo mini cooler. I bring a lot of stuff though. I bring lunch, drinks, some snacks, etc. Trying to eat healthy in a corporate environment isn't always easy! I usually bring a few chicken breasts, some vegetables, some brown rice, and maybe a coconut water.

May 8, 2008
My graduate program gave us insulated softside lunch bags. Keeps my hot stuff hot and my cold stuff cold.

Back in the day, I used Arctic Zone when I was serious about my school lunch. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.