Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JohnLT13

macrumors 6502a
Dec 9, 2012
Boston (aka Red Sox Nation)
This is were I hide to watch a movie, or play some COD

9dad0f70.jpg

a43e4bc3.jpg

Reactions: -BigMac-

Starfighter

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2011
Sweden
I don't have a mancave. My girlfriend and I both enjoy video games so much we based our livingroom and bedroom around it together and went from there. I could acutally take a few pictures of our current setup(s) but it's a bit too dark now... I'll be back later with some video game goodness. ;)

Shawn D

macrumors regular
Dec 26, 2008
Was staring at my Tuffshed in the backyard and had a epiphany. Create a all in one room, where you can sleep, game, and eat.
From start to finish.

Info on size and rough cost to finish it like that, I'm really digging that setup!

spencers

macrumors 68020
Sep 20, 2004
Cost me around 3 grand not including the shed or furniture. Shed is 12 x 14. When I first started I didn't know what the outcome was going to be....and not going to lie, it was time consuming and hard at times.(it got really hot in there as I was building that loft) .....but I was once told....nothing worth while is easy.....so I just kept at it.....and the results were better then I thought it would be.....so i'm thankful.

I spy an expensive-looking microscope... But why is it on your bed? Studying e.coli in your sleep?

sk1wbw

Suspended
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
Cost me around 3 grand not including the shed or furniture. Shed is 12 x 14. When I first started I didn't know what the outcome was going to be....and not going to lie, it was time consuming and hard at times.(it got really hot in there as I was building that loft) .....but I was once told....nothing worth while is easy.....so I just kept at it.....and the results were better then I thought it would be.....so i'm thankful.

Dude. You are so hired. Now I just need money to pay you! That's a sweet cave.

Devie

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Not mine, thou I wish. Photo's credit: Trey Ratcliff.

This is Hans Zimmers man cave.

Go through all the effort of having a beautiful looking room with very nice stained wood around a DATA RACK and cant even keep the rack tidy? Its not hard and that would drive me insane.
Every time I see a data rack like that thats something I have control over, I go OCD and have to fix it, even at least a little bit (I'm a electronic security technician).

dmax35

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2012
Go through all the effort of having a beautiful looking room with very nice stained wood around a DATA RACK and cant even keep the rack tidy? Its not hard and that would drive me insane.
Every time I see a data rack like that thats something I have control over, I go OCD and have to fix it, even at least a little bit (I'm a electronic security technician).

I agree it's a rat's nest.

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
Everything I ever post in picture threads is an absolute embarrassment compared to everyone else. :p None of which is helped by my near-trademark terrible quality photos.

It's awful, tiny, simple and uncomfortable, but this is my hide-y hole. (...The utility closet.)

Please have mercy. :eek:

33w2vrl.jpg

2n99bp5.jpg

One of these I'll put up some posters or... something. All the stuff under the desk and on the shelves has nowhere else to go, though...

mloo

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
Everything I ever post in picture threads is an absolute embarrassment compared to everyone else. :p None of which is helped by my near-trademark terrible quality photos.

It's awful, tiny, simple and uncomfortable, but this is my hide-y hole. (...The utility closet.)

Please have mercy. :eek:

:) It's all good - sure its not as glam as some of the photos but its your hide away that counts.

Last edited by a moderator:

webb70

macrumors newbie
Aug 28, 2012
Well as I live alone my whole house is my man cave...lol
But here is my Favorite Room (garage), its where I am the most...

Ducstuff012.jpg

And here is my TV room and office in the back ground.....

mancave_zpsd757cb14.jpg

mancave2_zps8331b031.jpg

1934hotrod

macrumors regular
Jan 27, 2013
Woodstock
Got one of those myself, the house it the woman cave and I get the rest. I have a great wife.

Attachments

• DSCN1993.JPG
    DSCN1993.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 344
  • DSCN2535.JPG
    DSCN2535.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 339
  • DSCN2531.JPG
    DSCN2531.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 364

BlakeBrattina

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2011
Bay City, MI
Well as I live alone my whole house is my man cave...lol
But here is my Favorite Room (garage), its where I am the most...

And here is my TV room and office in the back ground.....

I have a bit of a silly question for you, but here it goes;

As a new homeowner, I am pretty meticulous about how things look (and rather tidy). You seem to be much of the same based on the quick snapshots, but I wanted to see if you had any problems with noticing dust or anything of the sort (fur from cats, etc.) all over the dark wood floor?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.