Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BrioBriss

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 11, 2013
Canada
Is there any thoughts/rumors about a huge Ipad screen in the size of a screen, or only a huge computer screen touch?

Looking forward to this.

Last edited:

mrsir2009

macrumors 604
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Is there any thoughts/rumors about a huge Ipad screen in the size of a screen, or only a huge computer screen toutch?

Looking forward to this.

Your post doesn’t make any sense, but I assume you’re talking about a larger iPad? If so, then no, there is nothing to suggest one of these will be coming out anytime soon. Would be cool though :)

BrioBriss

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 11, 2013
Canada
Your post doesn’t make any sense, but I assume you’re talking about a larger iPad? If so, then no, there is nothing to suggest one of these will be coming out anytime soon. Would be cool though :)

lol, yea, I'm talking about largers Ipad. Thanks for telling :)

darkcoupon

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2012
It would be cool to have Macbook Pro in the form of an iPad. A 13" or 15" tablet with i5/i7 chips, discreet graphics, and runs a multi-touch hybrid of OSX. Very sweet to think about. I'd bet we might see something like that in 3-5 years, but not likely on the horizon.

thewitt

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2011
Yea, I guess they look in the sales number. Money make the world sadly.

Why do you say this?

Can you make a large iPad? No? Why not? Oh yeah, because it costs money to design and manufacture a device like this. Lots of money.

Profit from sales of products, for money, is where this development and manufacturing money comes from.

It's not a dirty word, it enables new designs, new products, and creates jobs. Lots of them.

Nothing sad about money making the world go round.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.