Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Minhimalism

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Hello fellow MacRumors members! I recently discovered a fun way to spice up my iPhone- drawing on it! I draw on it in pencil and it all washes off. I keep a clear case on it to preserve the drawing and prevent it from smearing. I'm currently still rockin' the Charizard. Hope you guys enjoy! I'm sure I'll get my fair share of "are you crazy?!" comments :D

83399507.jpg

gyaradosa.jpg

charizardx.jpg

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Nov 15, 2012
i thought ur drawing on the screen and i was pleasantly surprise with what i saw...

OP delivered :cool:

Agent-P

Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
The Tri-State Area
Wow, that's fantastic work (especially the Charizard one). It never occurred to me that I could draw with pencil on the aluminum. Maybe I'll start doing this.

Question though, how do you clean it off to put a new design?

Usehername

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2012
Real nice, especially liking the shading done to the apple logo. Do an entei next, the charizard looks fierce.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
That is some awesome artwork. What a genius idea. Wish I was that talented. Keep posting some more of your work. I am sure there are a lot of people around here that would enjoy seeing it.

SoLongAndroid

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2013
If someone I knew was that good at drawing I would definitely try and get something drawn then put back protector on and pray it doesn't smear.

Amazing work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.