Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jf1450

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2012
Nope. I'll be watching my beloved Ravens in the Super Bowl and all the pre-game festivities. :)

paulbennett95

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2012
Long Island, NY
I will be jail breaking the instant it becomes available.

And jail breaking isn't only for piracy, very ignorant and narrow minded statement, and you don't need a jailbreak to pirate apps anyway.

Get educated plz

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
No, absolutely no reason to do so. I only use it for music, so what the trouble?

narutoninjakid

macrumors 6502
Dec 6, 2012
New Jersey
No, absolutely no reason to do so. I only use it for music, so what the trouble?

The amazing functionality it brings.

----------

Not really sure what the benefits of jailbreaking my Touch would bring... If anyone could enlighten me?

Also, what's special about Sunday? It's not going to interrupt the Rugby Six Nations is it?

Well first of off if you don't know what jailbreaking can do go on YouTube and type in top Cydia tweaks of 2012 as well as 2013. Then you'll see what a real machine can do. Just got my iPod touch 5th generation and i will definitely be jailbreaking for those awesome tweaks. functionality is increased by 1000%. In fact i wasn't going to get my touch yet but when i saw jailbreak coming out Sunday i rush ordered so i could get it and update to 6.1 and back up my blobs.

Sunday is special because that's when the jailbreak comes out.

Also, better look up those videos quick because when the jailbreak comes out apple wil release update to stop others from jailbreaking. if you don't update to ios6 now and update it will be to late come the next week or two. so i search up those videos quick. In fact ill post some. :)

Go on over to the jailbreak forums/thread and you will see how many people are waiting for this. go into the thread that list "the first tweaks you will install when jailbreak comes out" and Google them one by one you'll be shocked how awesome they are.

Oui

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2012
Nope. I couldn't care less about jail breaking and even more so about football American or otherwise.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.