Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
I don't know about you but sometimes it is hard to search for this spreadsheet to update our orders. So here is the link.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlEmmsf8GxV9dE1EQnFzWGpidFduY1Qxb2ZYUFZTQ2c#gid=0

You can update it yourself and it will save automatically. Once your order is in the spreadsheet, then update it as it prepares for shipment and arrives.

This will help everyone if they most of you take part in this. If a moderator wants to move this or delete this thread well I tried to make it easier for all to find. However I wish the moderator would make this thread sticky so it stays near the top making it easier to find and update. Thanks.

Last edited:

oililymad

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2009
UK
I don't know about you but sometimes it is hard to search for this spreadsheet to update our orders. So here is the link.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlEmmsf8GxV9dE1EQnFzWGpidFduY1Qxb2ZYUFZTQ2c#gid=0

You can update it yourself and it will save automatically. Once your order is in the spreadsheet, then update it as it prepares for shipment and arrives.

This will help everyone if they most of you take part in this. If a moderator wants to move this or delete this thread well I tried to make it easier for all to find. However I wish the moderator would make this thread sticky so it stays near the top making it easier to find and update. Thanks.

Thanks. I was going hunting through threads to find it!

trustever

macrumors 6502
Jan 14, 2013
@ WizardHunt - thanks for putting this together, it is really helpful.

What I was wondering is if could add a column before the notes that flags if is a 21.5 or 27 just to have quicker way of filtering.

Thanks again, your are a star!!

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

What I was wondering is if could add a column before the notes that flags if is a 21.5 or 27 just to have quicker way of filtering.

I am not sure you can add a column as the original maker did it just for the 27 inch models.

hummer28

macrumors member
Aug 6, 2008

Agreed. This is really helpful!

trustever

macrumors 6502
Jan 14, 2013
You right, I have just noticed it now (at the top of the spreadsheet), well thanks anyway!

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Now if we could only get a Moderator to make this thread Sticky so it stays at the top or near the top. . . that would be so nice. Any Moderators reading this?
;)

trustever

macrumors 6502
Jan 14, 2013
WizardHunt can I ask you the favor of creating a similar spreadsheet but for the 21,5 inches? I have seen that you did an excellent for the 27 and probably is just a matter of copy paste.

Thanks in advance!

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
WizardHunt can I ask you the favor of creating a similar spreadsheet but for the 21,5 inches? I have seen that you did an excellent for the 27 and probably is just a matter of copy paste.

Thanks in advance!

Oh I am not the creator of the spreadsheet. I wish i could take the credit for making it but I did not so I can't. I am making it easier for everyone to find that's all and trying to get a Moderator to make it Sticky.

Alterin

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2013
Updated! Although.. not sure how others are writing there dates 30-Jan-2013. Mine gets auto-formatted.

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Don't forget to update your orders that you have already entered on this Spreadsheet, and if you have not entered yours, then by all means please do so now. We need to keep this thread towards the top of the iMac Thread as it is so useful of a tool.

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
I don't know about you but sometimes it is hard to search for this spreadsheet to update our orders. So here is the link for 27 in models.

[/COLOR][/B]

Let me piggy back the popularity of the 27 spreadsheet tread and add the 21.5 tracking spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An9j0iNBeODxdHA3OG94MmtkX1RnZEtZd3ZXdWF6OUE#gid=0

Now People we have 2 spreadsheets one for the 27 in models and the 21 in models. Lets keep them updated.

As it seems judging by the spreadsheets going from processing to Prepared for shipping is in the range of 18-21 days on average with some going as long as 29 days. Saturday is my 18th day I hope to see some movement on mine by then.

Megaoctane

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2012
Norway
Luckily my country is Norway, so able to quickly find my order. But really bad someone deleted the username column.

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
I was bummed to see the nickname column disappear too. But have no fear, I added a new nickname column. Please take a look and add you name back in. Hopefully everyone can find their original line based on dates and build.

I don't know who delete it, but if they wanted their name off they could have only deleted their own name and not the names of hundreds. I put my name back , if you go by order date you should be able to find your own order once more and just type in your name.

Val K

macrumors member
Dec 19, 2012
Italy
now there's no more a "configuration" column... a lot of configurations lost, they were useful to understand if a certain configuration was harder to get shipped.

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
now there's no more a "configuration" column... a lot of configurations lost, they were useful to understand if a certain configuration was harder to get shipped.

I just checked this spreadsheet, and the Notes: section where all the configurations are entered is still there. Maybe it was a glitch. Anyway people does not need to mess with the spreadsheet if they are only out to damage it. Its there to help people and when someone deletes names, and other columns they are destroying the stats of hundreds. It is a sad thing that someone has the brains of a ant who is messing with this spreadsheet. If that person reads this, I hope your iMac that you bought has all the trouble everyone else is having only goes into your machine.

Bottom Line: Don't Update the Spreadsheet if you are going to destroy the data on it. Don't be a Pr#$%K about it.

Last edited:

Val K

macrumors member
Dec 19, 2012
Italy
I just checked this spreadsheet, and the Notes: section where all the configurations are entered is still there. Maybe it was a glitch. Anyway people does not need to mess with the spreadsheet if they are only out to damage it. Its there to help people and when someone deletes names, and other columns they are destroying the stats of hundreds. It is a sad thing that someone has the brains of a ant who is messing with this spreadsheet. If that person reads this, I hope your iMac that you bought has all the trouble everyone else is having only goes into your machine.

Bottom Line: Don't Update the Spreadsheet if you are going to destroy the data on it. Don't be a Pr#$%K about it.

yes, everything is in its right place! maybe it was a glitch, but i checked twice as far as i can remember.

Megaoctane

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2012
Norway
Did some ******* just delete all the data from the "date ordered" column?????

EDIT: seems like the dates are moved up. Some one deleted a bunch of data.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.