Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richard371

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
I turned on "do not disturb" tonight because a friend is annoying me. Well they just blocked their number and sure enough the iPhone rang and vibrated with "blocked call" even though it is set it to "not disturb" Usual Apple crap. Useless feature.

bonskovsky

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2012
I always thought do not disturb was dumb. I haven't touched it, nor so I need to.

Whenever I get a call I'm like:

tumblr_lwfsvluq3S1r3zat8.gif

tonyy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2011
Dallas
If you were using your phone, it's going to come through.

Lock the phone, put it down, and you won't be bothered.

Agent-P

Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
The Tri-State Area
Like others have said, as long as your phone is locked, the call will get blocked. If you're still gonna complain, go get another device if this one isn't doing what you need. That's why options exist.

PrestonWard

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2012
I turned on "do not disturb" tonight because a friend is annoying me. Well they just blocked their number and sure enough the iPhone rang and vibrated with "blocked call" even though it is set it to "not disturb" Usual Apple crap. Useless feature.

Maybe you should get less douchey friends.

robbone

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2011
My problem is the opposite when it's on no calls from favorites go through at all apple sucks balls as of late. 3 senior advisors cannot explain why my iCloud back up is 27.2 GB when it only shows 2 GB when I go to back it up

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.