Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
This is spectacular news, I can't wait to upgrade the speed of this thing. Just gotta wait for the jailbreak.

So you weren't sure about the awkwardness, you needed somone to confirm to you that it's not. :rolleyes:

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
It's so horribly awkward. It's agony to use.

I'm forcing myself to adapt to the amazing awkwardness. To do this I had it surgically affixed to my hand so I have it there all the time to try to get over this appalling feeling of awkwardness.

:rolleyes: ;)

The Phazer

macrumors 68030
Oct 31, 2007
London, UK
Well, contrary as always, but I'm afraid I still find the new screen size to be a massive pain in the ass. Reaching up to the top of the screen is uncomfortable compared to the 4, and the aspect ratio is rubbish for web browsing.

Menel

Suspended
Aug 4, 2011
I am getting sick of the slowness of my iPhone 4S but don't like the extended length of the 5
It's ****. I've had it since September, you're fingers don't stretch to the length.

Things like Safari with back buttons at the bottom of the screen, and keyboard are easy.

But many back buttons are at the top. Good luck with that, usability wreck. Hate it. Tapatalk, Settings menus, maps, music, all pain of constantly shifting grip on handset.

But I live.

tann

macrumors 68000
Apr 15, 2010
UK
After getting my 5 other peoples 4's and 4S's feel short and overweight now :p

Kenjhee

macrumors regular
Jan 30, 2011
What awkward? I like the general shape/feel so much I catch myself handling it even if I am not using it. Like a big worry bead. Maybe I have fondle issues, but I find the iP5 to have a "pure" form, for lack of a better term. It's my first iPhone, by the way. And I have smallish hands, for a guy.

Bahroo

macrumors 68000
Jul 21, 2012
I love the way the i5 feels and looks, all the older iPhones actually feel awkward to hold

----------

It's ****. I've had it since September, you're fingers don't stretch to the length.

Things like Safari with back buttons at the bottom of the screen, and keyboard are easy.

But many back buttons are at the top. Good luck with that, usability wreck. Hate it. Tapatalk, Settings menus, maps, music, all pain of constantly shifting grip on handset.

But I live.

You really cant tap the corners of your screen? You really struggle to do that lmao? Do you have baby hands

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.