Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peapody

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2007
San Francisco, CA
How long have you had it? Any thoughts on it so far?

I've been looking for an elegant hard case like that for my MBA since last summer and haven't had any luck yet.

Just wanted to let you know, the moshi iglaze is incredible. The quality is way bettern than what I have seen from speck and incipio. The texture is smooth and silky, scratch resistant so far, and looks like its not there. Very thin.

That said, I bought a black and a translucent, and I am definitely going to stick with the translucent. Looks like it is not even there. The black is going back. I would say they are worth the price.

zildjansg

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2010
nike-air-max-90-premium-qs-CBF-black-ostrich.jpg

photo by:sneakersnews.com

May 8, 2008
Just wanted to let you know, the moshi iglaze is incredible. The quality is way bettern than what I have seen from speck and incipio. The texture is smooth and silky, scratch resistant so far, and looks like its not there. Very thin.

That said, I bought a black and a translucent, and I am definitely going to stick with the translucent. Looks like it is not even there. The black is going back. I would say they are worth the price.

Sounds great! Thanks for following up. Sounds like I might try one out.

peapody

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2007
San Francisco, CA
My favorite pen Zebra F701. All metal barrel with knurled grip. On sale at Staples for $6 each. Cheaper than everywhere I have looked online. Bought 2, about to go out and buy a few more.

webslinger85

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2010
One of these bad boys. It was well used, but a little hot water, soap, and some scrubbing and it's like brand new

gshock_g100-1bv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.