Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Does your iPad match your iPhone color?

• Black iPhone/Black iPad

Votes: 65 38.9%
  • White iPhone/White iPad

Votes: 48 28.7%
  • Black iPhone/White iPad

Votes: 28 16.8%
  • White iPhone/Black iPad

Votes: 26 15.6%

• Total voters

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010
Well I got the white iPhone at the last second because the silver/white looks way better than gunmetal/black this generation. I went in intending to stay black but then at the last second I told the Apple worker to get the white on an impulse. I had to do it.

Then of course my iPad 4 had to match.

xolan99

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2007
For as long as I've owned iOS devices, I've owned the black versions. But for this round I got a white iPhone 5 and white iPad 4 to switch it up so to speak and couldn't be happier.

adnoh

macrumors 6502a
Nov 14, 2010
I couldn't stand my white 4S so I have a black 5 and a black iPad 3. I think the white iPads looks pretty good so not sure what color my next one will be. I definitely won’t have a white iPhone again anytime soon.

I have a black iPad and a white iPhone. I hate the white iPhone; I won't buy that shade again!

Whats with all the white hate?!

mjpearce023

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2012
Whats with all the white hate?!

I didn't like the white 4s cause it got dirty too easily. I had my black 4 for 16 months and it looked brand new. My white 4s looked bad after 3 months. It kept getting dirty right where the front glass met the edge and it was impossible to get clean. I ended up getting a bumper to cover the edges so it wouldn't look as bad. I have seen white iPads and they don't seem to have that problem so that's why I wouldn't mind having a white one. I will never get another white phone though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.