Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
How does everyone feel about Jesus reincarnated (Ray Lewis) using PEDs to recover from his torn triceps quicker? Guess he'll get a pass on that too just like he did on that double murder he was involved in.

That hasn't been proven. There is a missing white towel with antler juice stains that nobody has been able to find. :D

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
How does everyone feel about Jesus reincarnated (Ray Lewis) using PEDs to recover from his torn triceps quicker? Guess he'll get a pass on that too just like he did on that double murder he was involved in.

Ironically a few weeks ago here in Houston sports talk radio thought it was very ironic that both Lewis and Suggs came back from their respective injuries much, much quicker than the norm for those types of injuries. They were pretty upfront about the fact that they believed the Ravens were doing a little something something do get back on the field quicker.

And as they are in the Super Bowl after having a pretty crappy 2nd half of the season, it seems to have paid off. :D

pachyderm

macrumors G3
Jan 12, 2008
Smyrna, TN
How stupid is Roger Goodell?

1. Very
C. It feels shI-Tay. But of course he'll get away with it. Patriotism,or in this case religion, are the last refuge of the scoundrel.

63dot

macrumors 603
Jun 12, 2006
norcal

If he did use those drugs, some will say a few bad things about him but if the Ravens win the Super Bowl, any talk against Lewis will take a backseat. What most are into is the fact that this is his last game and his chance to leave the NFL a winner like the Bus did with the Steelers. It's his chance to live out a fairytale ending for the camera and somehow he will dodge the steroid thing.

Whether he did drugs or not, he's 37 years old and that is the big story, not the drugs. My inquiry is not whether he did them, but how many players in the NFL partake. I don't expect my Niners to find him the biggest obstacle as he's way past his prime and he may not be able to handle all the sideshows around him right now. He's so questionable at his best and this distraction may take him out of contention. We have our own distractions about San Francisco's Alex Smith allegedly shopping for starting QB offers from other teams. This is all happening on top of the big deal the media are making about the two head coaches being brothers. Personally, I can't wait for the game to start so we call all focus on the sport.

JoshMKB24

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2013
Midwest
I'm cheering for the 49ers, but I really don't see the huge deal. If the 49ers lose to the Ravens its not because of deer velvet spray............I'd venture that 70% of athletes use PEDs in some form..........especially since it sounds like there aren't any ways to test for IGF-1 without a blood test and also no way to directly test for HGH. I'm sure there are players on the 49ers as well using something extra too. You can't honestly tell me there is 1 team that has no one using PEDs

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
I'm cheering for the 49ers, but I really don't see the huge deal. If the 49ers lose to the Ravens its not because of deer velvet spray............I'd venture that 70% of athletes use PEDs in some form..........especially since it sounds like there aren't any ways to test for IGF-1 without a blood test and also no way to directly test for HGH. I'm sure there are players on the 49ers as well using something extra too. You can't honestly tell me there is 1 team that has no one using PEDs

Did you watch any Jets games this year? ;)

JoshMKB24

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2013
Midwest
Did you watch any Jets games this year? ;)

LOL

Touche!!!!

I watched the Jets game where the 49ers trounced them and Holmes hurt himself trying to run! I also watched the butt fumble game. That is a case of every team SHOULD use PEDs, because look how god awful they are to watch when they aren't on them!

My friends and I always joke how great it would be to see a pro league that had men and women........the only catch was men had to be clean but women were allowed to roid up with whatever they wanted.

Haha seriously though, best thing I've heard this morning.

pachyderm

macrumors G3
Jan 12, 2008
Smyrna, TN
FYI: this is a battle of two of the five undefeated teams in SB history. the 49ers are 5-0 in SB play while the ravens are 1-0.

the other three undefeated teams in SB history are the new orleans saints, the ny jets, and the tampa bay buccaneers.

rest assured the jets record is safe for now =P

zioxide

macrumors 603
Dec 11, 2006
I really hope I get to watch Ray Lewis cry and ride off into the sunset as a loser.

Would be a fitting end for a murderer and scumbag like him.

einmusiker

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 26, 2010
picture.php

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
I know why the lights went out. The harbaugh brothers decided to prank the Super Bowl and while the lights were out they switched players to the other side.

Flaco has a bunch of paste on tattoos ..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.