Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dellavoce

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 14, 2007
I have an iPhone 5 and just got my first MacBook Pro (!!!) and I am into customizing my gear. Specifically, I'm into the retro rainbow apple logo. I have the rainbow logo for my phone and I just installed one on the apple logo on my MacBook, and I love how they look. Now, I'm looking at my Magic Mouse wishing that there was some sort of skin or decal that I could put on it with the rainbow apple logo, so that my gear matches. I know it's a little "obsessive", but, hey, I'm an apple girl! Anyone seen anything for the Magic Mouse like I described?

TrboMac

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2012
NC/USA
I have an iPhone 5 and just got my first MacBook Pro (!!!) and I am into customizing my gear. Specifically, I'm into the retro rainbow apple logo. I have the rainbow logo for my phone and I just installed one on the apple logo on my MacBook, and I love how they look. Now, I'm looking at my Magic Mouse wishing that there was some sort of skin or decal that I could put on it with the rainbow apple logo, so that my gear matches. I know it's a little "obsessive", but, hey, I'm an apple girl! Anyone seen anything for the Magic Mouse like I described?

I just did a Google search and these folks seem to have the closest thing you're interested in w/ custom colors. I didn't look long but that's a start.

----------

Link doesn't go through, must be a forum rule? Anyway, just Google search 'apple magic mouse skin' and you'll see some w/ Apple logos.

dellavoce

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 14, 2007
Thanks! I took a closer look and that will work. What I'm going to do is buy the silver skin to better match my macbook. It has a cut out for the apple logo, so I picked up a rainbow apple sticker for the iPhone. If I put that on first and then add the silver skin on top, it should be just what I'm looking for!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.