Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

itjw

macrumors 65816
Dec 20, 2011
Nothing to admit for me. I've paid for every app from cydia. But you go ahead and make your generalizations. Like there's anything wrong with free apps.
I love being able to share my iPhone's Internet connection without paying AT&T an extra $20/month (tether me). I love being able to send texts from my lock screen (lock info + bite sms). I love being able to attach anything to an email within that email (anyattach).

So you just like voiding your warranty (it does, even if you lie about it and tell Apple you never did), and violating your contract with AT&T (and basically laughing at all of the people who pay the legitimate tethering fee by stealing it yourself instead)?

I'd say just get some free apps and be cool with it! Sounds like you're ok with everything else (even if you rationalize it)....

:apple:

c0venant

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2012
when I restored my phone through iTunes yesterday I chose "restore from backup" while setting up the phone afterwards. Is it okay like that or should I have chosen "set up as a new device"?

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
omg Zephyr how i missed u! no more excessive home button clicking to bring up the app switcher :D

So you just like voiding your warranty (it does, even if you lie about it and tell Apple you never did), and violating your contract with AT&T (and basically laughing at all of the people who pay the legitimate tethering fee by stealing it yourself instead)?

I'd say just get some free apps and be cool with it! Sounds like you're ok with everything else (even if you rationalize it)....

:apple:

cry moa, save me a spot in heaven

pooleman

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
Eastern CT
When I go to the Evasi0n webstirelinked in the thread it still says to check back soon. It says 100% tested but I can't download it. What's up?

farmermac

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2009
Iowa
free apps

...yet no one will ever admit to that on these forums. They will all claim sb settings or theming:rolleyes:

Out of all the people that I know that Have iPhone only two or three jailbreak. No one I know goes through all that hassle to save a few bucks. I know I don't. It's to get the good stuff apple won't allow like access to precise gps data, battery info, file system.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.