Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aswiec

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2011
Nice I'm Jailbreaking now. Does anyone know if Auxo will work with iphone 5?

JPChicago

macrumors regular
Nov 9, 2012
Chicago
Looks like mine is done, rebooting now. This was super easy actually. First timer here. Now, what tweaks or apps do you guys recommend? Im seeing a lot of Smsmessages

john.jakus

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2010
Cydia server is slammed... cant install anything. I did have a hangup issue with my iPad mini, so I just held the power and home button to reboot. All works well... No issues on Verizon iPhone 5 with jailbreak install.

wknapp0924

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2012
Honolulu, HI
Damnit I hate being stuck at work and its only 740 here :( Oh well atleast the servers will cool down by the time I get home. Enjoy your JB everyone!

solo118

macrumors 65816
May 16, 2011
Worked great, just cydia is a bit slow now. I am just glad there was a JB... I can add stuff later!

Jaskov

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2012
Already jailbroken!

Does anyone else only sees Quick Reply for Viber in the 'Changes' section of Cydia? ('Sections' contain all the addons, I just want to see the new ones in 'Changes').

lostngone

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2003
Anchorage
For me, I really see no reason to Jailbreak except to unlock. However even after JB you still have all the baseband issues.

It ticks me off because I am not trying to scam AT&T and get out of my contract or do anything illegal. I just want a local number/sim when I travel out of country 3 or 4 times a year. I know AT&T can roam in most places but I am not made out of gold.

ryanromine

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2011
Anyone else getting error codes when trying to install tweaks from cydia? is it because the server is slammed

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010
iPad 2 successfully done here. Nice to have Cydia back on the iPad...

hakuna-matata

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2011
Forces?

Last time I checked I was still able to purchased whatever product I choose to from any given company, nobody is forcing you to do anything, you freely chose iOS.

He just meant that Apple should allow room for more personalizations & customize options. What's wrong with that??

I am heavily invested in iTunes & App store & I am already dependent on Apple's product so what's wrong in speaking against what's been very mild improvements since past 2 years.

pooleman

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
Eastern CT
Ugh.

My company won't allow me to execute the download JB file. Now I have to wait until I get home. This is gonna be a long afternoon.

Jaskov

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2012
Anyone else getting error codes when trying to install tweaks from cydia? is it because the server is slammed

Yes, I do get 1.500 something error. Also, one of my favourite tweaks SpotRemover does not work properly on 6.1 :(

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
So you just like voiding your warranty (it does, even if you lie about it and tell Apple you never did), and violating your contract with AT&T (and basically laughing at all of the people who pay the legitimate tethering fee by stealing it yourself instead)?

I think the AT&T contract now says that if you tether you have to pay for it (whether you signed up for a contract that includes tethering or not), and obviously they know what traffic goes to your iPhone. So once AT&T figures it out, the free fun is over.

biglipps66

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2012
Server SLAMMED ha no Cydia downloads for a while Im sure.

It works. Ive done 1 iPad and 2 phones already. Its fast too maybe 5 minutes.

Hung on my ipad though, had to power off and back on, jb worked fine then.

KanosWRX

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2008
Forces?

Last time I checked I was still able to purchased whatever product I choose to from any given company, nobody is forcing you to do anything, you freely chose iOS.

Funny I figured some troll would come around and say something like that :) Nobody forces you to do a lot of things, doesn't mean you don't want to do them, or should be prevented from doing them. If your saying Apple is a God and does everything perfect and has never done anything wrong then by all means i'll admit I am wrong and your right :rolleyes:

ryan102

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2009
Cydia working ok this end. Just downloaded App sync, pretty much all I needed. Normal service has resumed :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.