Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cuzo

macrumors 65816
Sep 23, 2012
1. What tweak changes the keyboard?
2. What app gives toggles and better multitasking?

Thanks I'm learning this stuff.

Jaskov

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2012
Don't bash everyone who downloads AppSync. I personally use it to be able to use one of my favourite paid apps Comic Reader Mobi.

boxermansr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
Is anyone else's "manage account" blank in Cydia?

Also, any suggestions for a good app/hack to tether with? It's been awhile since I've jailbroken, so not sure what's decent, and undetectable. I've read mywi is detectable by carrier, so not sure what good options are out there, that are "Safe" (pdanet?)

Thx

mp3dk

macrumors member
May 16, 2012
I have never been jailbreaking my iPhone, so I would like to ask why one would do it?

For an example, what is the top 3 or 5 features you achieve by jailbreaking your iPhone?

Looking forward to an explanation :)
Cheers.

iozker

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2012
Chicago IL
Bugs found in cydia afterjailbreak

ok so the jailbreak was super easy and took less than 3 minutes to complete, i am now jail broken, so on to cydia.... i have purchased a few tweaks in the past and want to download them, so i go under MANAGE ACCOUNT and there is nothing there, blank white screen. so i said ok i will just add SOURCES for now, i do so and they add but when it has finished adding the source it wont display the go back to cydia option, it stays stuck refreshing, if you tap on CANCEL it will take you back to your sources list and the source you just added will be there installed so that's a bug also, so far 2 bugs on cydia as of now, i will keep testing and update with my findings, spread the word to get this fixed

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
I have never been jailbreaking my iPhone, so I would like to ask why one would do it?

For an example, what is the top 3 or 5 features you achieve by jailbreaking your iPhone?

Looking forward to an explanation :)
Cheers.

Go to the "jailbreak" section and see for yourself. This has been answered many times.

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010
Meanwhile at Apple headquarters:

Release-The-Hounds-FB-Facebook-Cover-Timeline.jpg

JAT

macrumors 603
Dec 31, 2001
Mpls, MN
Out of all the people that I know that Have iPhone only two or three jailbreak. No one I know goes through all that hassle to save a few bucks. I know I don't. It's to get the good stuff apple won't allow like access to precise gps data, battery info, file system.
Interesting. What does that mean? Sounds useful.

ghost187

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2010
Can't go into my account in Cydia anyone else have same problem. Btw jailbreak works flawlessly, just make sure iPhoto and Dropbox apps on Mac don't interrupt installation.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.