Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
Guys, since I need to dust off my JB-knowledge, could you tell me which is the best GBA/GBC Emulator on the market as of right now? I wonder if we could get a hold of the developer on that one.

That would be GPSphone 7.13 from Zodttd for GBA, he has another GBC emulator in the repository as well.

His source comes preinstalled in cydia.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
Anyone find a good ssh program? openSSH keeps giving me size mismatch errors.

cRuNcHiE

macrumors 6502a
Jan 2, 2007
Does anyone have a cached copy of this? Google is saying its servers are too busy to load the list

Zac7

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2011
Anyone know if fullscreen safari works? Or if flex could be used to get fullscreen on safari in portrait mode?

TeamHotch

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2011
North east
Twitter suggest Infinidock is 6.1 compatible but after install it doesnt work and causes safe mode when amending settings.

LockScreen Settings doesn't seem to work.

BiteSMS
ISX
Zephyr
Bigify+
Lockscreen clockhide
Copic

All working well.

Minhimalism

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Have you tried a custom font with it? I tried, and it complained it can't find a bunch of fonts. Unless I'm doing something wrong.

Yup, works fine for me! Ubuntu Titling here. Also, it's worth noting iOS 6/6.1 whatever finally uses text for battery percentage! :) so that changes, too.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360007462.962175.jpg

Ishimaru

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2009
Los Angeles
Yup, works fine for me! Ubuntu Titling here. Also, it's worth noting iOS 6/6.1 whatever finally uses text for battery percentage! :) so that changes, too.
View attachment 394471
Not to sound like a tool, could you tell me what you did to get the custom font working? I added it to /var/mobile/Library/MyFonts (in this case, Prelude.font with the ttf inside), and went to basic in the app, selected it, Apply/Respring. I get "Changed cannot be applied due to the following errors: (multiple fonts) does not exist"

I have no idea.

Minhimalism

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Not to sound like a tool, could you tell me what you did to get the custom font working? I added it to /var/mobile/Library/MyFonts (in this case, Prelude.font with the ttf inside), and went to basic in the app, selected it, Apply/Respring. I get "Changed cannot be applied due to the following errors: (multiple fonts) does not exist"

I have no idea.

I just installed the front straight from Cydia and it worked for me!

Ishimaru

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2009
Los Angeles
I just installed the front straight from Cydia and it worked for me!
Ok, I was doing it wrong. I didn't know there needed to be multiple copies of the font in the folder with different names. Stupid me. I was adding my own personal font, not one I downloaded from Cydia.

Last edited:

shifimofo

macrumors newbie
Feb 4, 2013
Apologies for asking, but as the list isn't working and I don't want to fork out if it doesnt, but does anyone know if Sparrow+ works with 6.1?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.