Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Beatbeckham

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 23, 2011
Norway
Hi guys. Anyone knows a tweek that can hide the clock at the lockscreen, need it for my iPhone 5 for using Forecast tweak.

pooleman

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
Eastern CT
I have a similar question. Does anyone know of a way to completely remove the shaded bars for the lockscreen clock and slider that doesn't use Winterboard? I prefer to keep winterboard off my phone. Does Springtomize do this? And if it does is it even possible to download Springtomize right now? Last I checked it just failed at every download attempt.

I'm also not all that into theming and changing the look of the iPhone. I just want a nice bright lock screen, Intelliscreen (which I already downloaded), and a way to tether or create a hotspot (which I will buy on payday).

TeamHotch

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2011
North east
LockScreen Settings used to be great.. It could hide the clock, slider and charging battery etc to just give you a nice clear lock screen. But since 6.1 i cant get it working. I emailed the Dev but no joy yet.

Nestea80

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2009
Hi guys. Anyone knows a tweek that can hide the clock at the lockscreen, need it for my iPhone 5 for using Forecast tweak.

Lockscreen Clock Hide is better than using Springtomize. IIRC, if you use Springtomize to remove the clock, it breaks the double press of the home button to show the music controls. But with Lockscreen Clock Hide, you'd still be able to access that feature.

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
By way of springtomize 2 does the job ok for me.

Thanks for the heads up in regards to the music controls.

Agent-P

Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
The Tri-State Area
LockScreen Settings used to be great.. It could hide the clock, slider and charging battery etc to just give you a nice clear lock screen. But since 6.1 i cant get it working. I emailed the Dev but no joy yet.

I found this thread via a google search as I was searching for the same solution as the OP and I didn't want to use Winterboard. I'm on 6.1 and Lockscreen Settings is working perfectly for me. Maybe the app was updated between the time of your post and today.

Though I have a question, do you happen to know if I can change the font Lockscreen Settings uses when you toggle the "Show Date" option on? (the one that shows a small date below the status bar clock). I'd like it to match the default font.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.