Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yeiyei0891

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 5, 2013
Hello, i did jailbreak whit evasion to my iPhone 3GS and my iPad 2 but the icloud tabs in Safari don't work, don't show me the pages that i see in my MacBook whit mountain lion, any idea?
Sorry for my english, i was looking for info in Google but i don't found nothing.:(

cheled

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2013
same problem here

after new jailbreak iCloud tabs stopped syncing with my mac and other devices!!

help!

okrelayer

macrumors 6502a
May 25, 2008
me too. Little things like this are why I haven't jailbroken my iPhone in 3 years. Yet, I fell to the hype yesterday and JB.

Knowimagination

macrumors 68020
Apr 6, 2010
Working fine here. Just opened a new tab on my iMac, went to safari on iphone 5 and new tab was there under icloud tabs.

Netherscourge

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2011
me too. Little things like this are why I haven't jailbroken my iPhone in 3 years. Yet, I fell to the hype yesterday and JB.

Then just restore back to official iOS and wait for patches/fixes?

We're all post-release testers for a free, open iOS afterall. Finding these bugs and glitches will make for a better experience in the long run.

ominx

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2010
Wasn't working for me either until I turned off (and deleted Safari data) the "Safari" option in iCloud settings on my iPhone and then turned it back on. Now all is good.

yeiyei0891

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 5, 2013
Wasn't working for me either until I turned off (and deleted Safari data) the "Safari" option in iCloud settings on my iPhone and then turned it back on. Now all is good.
I did a restore only

yeiyei0891

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 5, 2013
i did a restore and did jailbreak without install nothing from cydia and work, but when a install something not work more although delete that installed. HELP!!

ominx

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2010
In my icloud tab is the last web that was in my MacBook before the jailbreak, is freeze,not update

Did you try exactly what I suggested? That was the same problem I had.

On your iPhone:
Go to Settings ---> iCloud ---> Safari (Turn from ON to OFF)

You will see the message, "What would you like to do with the previously synced iCloud Safari data on your iPhone?"

Choose "Delete from My iPhone"

Then turn Safari from OFF to ON to begin syncing again.

Once I completed these steps, my tabs began syncing again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.